putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.7

Good week to everybody. :giggle:

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Added a new series of job to the hospital in Twonton!

- Added the option to wear no accessory to the lockbox.

- Updated all jobs to now require 60 energy (up from 40), but also increased pay.

- Updated all jobs to have a 50% chance to affect femininity just by working normally (increase for feminine jobs, decrease for masculine).

- Updated the confirmation message when accepting a job to make it more clear.

- Updated the confirmation for accepting a promotion to make your new position more clear.

- Changed the random guy and woman in town to now require 25% or -25% femininity to spend time with.

- Fixed the Chat with your Audience action for the Camshow job being blank sometimes at the highest level.

- Fixed several missing images in Liam's story.

- Fixed the Camshow job actions working regardless of energy.

- Fixed a bug where leaving the general store in Thretik would take you back to Onegaron.

- Fixed relationship interactions with the PC's parents not properly affecting femininity.

- Fixed having sex with Liam or Alex for your camshow not affecting your sex total.

- Fixed the interactions with the random guy/woman not properly affecting femininity.

- Fixed the missing title on the status page when on the camshow job path.

- Fixed more spacing and capitalization inconsistencies.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
- Updated all jobs to now require 60 energy (up from 40), but also increased pay.
Thanks for sharing as always!

So you can now only work once a day, making grinding for promotions/money take longer (unless the pay is doubled).

I'm skipping downloading this build as it seems to be mostly minor adjustments, but note there's no mention of any of the bugs mentioned on this page (comments #1004-1007 and 1014) being fixed.

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
Noticed that there seems to be a glitch with encountering Felix in the city. Going with him instead routes to the Chloe equivalent event.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Yeah shame... it'd be great if you could aquire both the siblings... keep it quiet for a bit until you've broken them both in, and then make them do stuff together...

Reactions: Laurie227

RhasAlGhul

Feb 22, 2018
So is there or is there not any actual sex between mc and dad? After I reach 300 relationship points it stops there and I can't do anything else.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for sharing as always!

So you can now only work once a day, making grinding for promotions/money take longer (unless the pay is doubled).

I'm skipping downloading this build as it seems to be mostly minor adjustments, but note there's no mention of any of the bugs mentioned on this page (comments #1004-1007 and 1014) being fixed.
I am not the Dev. of the game, I just upload it for you...like all of you I am a player :giggle:

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Is the mother relationship capped at 400? I'm maxed out and only able to do the Touch options, haven't found a way to go further.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Has the creator ever gotten around to adding the actual female transformation, either from the witch or another mechanic? I didn't see it in the changelog but I might have missed it.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Has the creator ever gotten around to adding the actual female transformation, either from the witch or another mechanic? I didn't see it in the changelog but I might have missed it.
They haven't even fixed the most glaring bugs as of the latest version. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been implemented.

Reactions: PamPPam

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is the mother relationship capped at 400? I'm maxed out and only able to do the Touch options, haven't found a way to go further.
Also, Femininity is at -100% but Nun interaction says it is still too high? Bug or am I missing something?
Relationship capped at 400, yes. The nun thing is a long-standing bug (one of many). There's a rudimentary workaround here (the line number no longer applies though, so needs a bit of searching in the file).

• Red Heart
Reactions: KiraKhaos

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Does the game have a complete transformation into a girl? If so, how long does the process take?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the game have a complete transformation into a girl? If so, how long does the process take?
In order to win more friends, try reading a bit of the thread before commenting. In this case, the second and third comment above your own.

Reactions: greenray
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes