RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
The game looks kinda interesting... but need a "BACK" button on the Options , like in the Objectives and Status... also well i would like to suggest a switch or a Turn ON/OFF gay content for players like me, who like more play a straight way... please no offense, its a suggestion i would like to do...so well beside that the mechanics and else looks pretty good and the progress and events are easy to understand and follow up

Reactions: Agent Abide

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
It's been a while since I've played this one. I've always had a beef with the energy management, especially the clamp of 80 points from sleeping. Now the dev has decided to suck 60 points away from the mc just for working a job shift. It's way too excessive, and even more so when working the more feminine jobs like altar girl or pawn shop booth babe where mc just gets oogled and groped all day.

Couple all of that with the "encounters" sucking away 10 or even 15 points just to have a chat with someone, and we end up with a game that has been turned into much more of a marathon than it used to be. At the very least there should at least be a gym which can be used to increase fitness and provide its usual set of perverted encounters so that energy can be buffed way past 100 and/or energy loss can be fractioned.

Disanymous

Jun 21, 2017
If you don't like energy management:
open the .html in a text editor
find replace:
' $energy -= ' with ' $energy += '
profit :p
this works for most html games, at least twine, sugarcube and the like. though the variable names may be different.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
It seems like you can too easily jump right into the depravity, usually you have a buildup to these sorts of things, but you can go from starting the game to getting jacked off by your mom or crossdressing in about 20 seconds

May 31, 2019
It seems like you can too easily jump right into the depravity, usually you have a buildup to these sorts of things, but you can go from starting the game to getting jacked off by your mom or crossdressing in about 20 seconds
Yeah I never really got that with this game. The PC's parents always seemed to be pretty conservative. Especially the dad. I haven't played for a few updates, but apparently you're able to do sexual stuff with him too. Just seems completely out of left field for that character. Like completely. The dude seems like the kind of person to actively shun his son for being gay/trans/bi/attackchopper, not dive-in head-first into fucking his son.
The mom seems like she'd be supportive of the PC's choices, but up to a point. Seems like she'd be fine with them crossdressing and all that, but not going out to gloryholes or doing heroin in the living room.

Like Felix's parents, I could see, but not the PCs. Not with how they're written. The game is all over the place in terms of tone. Mainly because it feels like the dev doesn't know what he wants to do with the game.

Reactions: Ayal

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Yeah I never really got that with this game. The PC's parents always seemed to be pretty conservative. Especially the dad. I haven't played for a few updates, but apparently you're able to do sexual stuff with him too. Just seems completely out of left field for that character. Like completely. The dude seems like the kind of person to actively shun his son for being gay/trans/bi/attackchopper, not dive-in head-first into fucking his son.
The mom seems like she'd be supportive of the PC's choices, but up to a point. Seems like she'd be fine with them crossdressing and all that, but not going out to gloryholes or doing heroin in the living room.

Like Felix's parents, I could see, but not the PCs. Not with how they're written. The game is all over the place in terms of tone. Mainly because it feels like the dev doesn't know what he wants to do with the game.
It just seems like the kind of thing where they should be worn down over time yeah.

May 31, 2019
anyone can share a save?
What's the point of that? The game isn't so deep that you can't go through all the content in half an hour or less.
Not to mention that most of the events happen once, so what's the point in skipping them? The sandbox is the worst part of the game.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
find replace:
this works for most html games, at least twine, sugarcube and the like. though the variable names may be different.
Be warned this can potentially break some games.

May 31, 2019
Be warned this can potentially break some games.
Yeah, seems like a real roundabout way of just editing the variable.
Some games I'll edit the HTML, like if I want an in-game nap to last 6-24 hours or something in a game where things happen once a week, but even then I edit the live HTML in the inspector. That way it's not permanent and if something fucks up, it's as easy as refreshing the page to undo any changes. Which also means it doesn't break compatibility or anything like that since you're just editing the passages.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
find replace:
That exactly what i do with every HTML game lmao. For energy and cash XD

I also replace some "+= 1" with "+= 3" for less grinds :ROFLMAO:

Disanymous

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, seems like a real roundabout way of just editing the variable.
Some games I'll edit the HTML, like if I want an in-game nap to last 6-24 hours or something in a game where things happen once a week, but even then I edit the live HTML in the inspector. That way it's not permanent and if something fucks up, it's as easy as refreshing the page to undo any changes. Which also means it doesn't break compatibility or anything like that since you're just editing the passages.
yeah true, should've probably mentioned the drawbacks.
The reason why I mostly do it like this is it's fire and forget. edit the html once (keeping a backup) and never have to worry about that stuff again.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes