Advert

Aug 4, 2018
are there any cheats for this game? I dont want to grind money again
There's a trick which lets you cheat reliably for any html game - if you open your browser's console (on chrome it's ctrl + shift + j) then paste in the text below, when you save the game 'to file' the save file will be completely decoded and can be edited freely in notepad. The effect lasts until you close the browser.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: compliant

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
There's a trick which lets you cheat reliably for any html game - if you open your browser's console (on chrome it's ctrl + shift + j) then paste in the text below, when you save the game 'to file' the save file will be completely decoded and can be edited freely in notepad. The effect lasts until you close the browser.

Where is this from if you don't mind me asking, I don't generally paste things into dev console, don't know enough to read it.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well finished all the quests at least all of them say there is no more. There might be a little side stuff I missed.

I think I found a bug, if you talk to Felix's mom and dad first you can no longer use the magazines or panties you find in his room to embarrass him, the option just never comes up.

May 31, 2019
Where is this from if you don't mind me asking, I don't generally paste things into dev console, don't know enough to read it.
Eh don't even bother with that shit. Just use the console.
Press F12, go to the console
Write
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Hit enter.

This will bring up a list of all the variables in the game. It's used for debugging purposes, but can also be used to tweak values and stuff.
The variable you're looking to change is "cash"
To change it, just do the above (or just hit up on your arrow key), and add ".cash = x" (x being the amount of money you want)

So for example
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 10000
would set your cash value to $10,000.
And it would take effect after you go to another passage (basically clicking any link in the game).

You can pretty much change any variable in the game this way.
For nested variables (ones that show up under an arrow), you'd just do the first variable, and then the second one.
This game doesn't have them, but let's just say cash was under "player"
You'd just do
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.cash = 10000

I should mention that you can do this stuff with pretty much any twine HTML game (you'd know em when you see them, they look/feel exactly like this game), so go ham. It's pretty useful knowledge to have, and can give you a bit of insight into how the game works.
There's a way you can also edit array values, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Usually I remember whenever I actually need to do it, which is almost never. So I tend to forget it after I do it.

But yeah, way easier than exporting a save, editing in notepad, and then importing it again. That's so tedious. Just edit values live. Sometimes I'll even edit the HTML side of things (on the HTML tab of the console) and fix bugs if I see them. But only really enough to progress on my end, so they're more of a bandaid. Or just edit some of the game logic to do shit like unlock mutually exclusive paths (like playing all 3 main paths of this game simultaneously), since I don't have time or patience to bother starting anew. Though the code resets back to normal if you refresh the page or close and reopen the game. But that can be a blessing as well if you fuck things up.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I don't seem to be able to meet Alex. At the beginning of the game I keep the trinket from Alicia, but then she never appears in the park again. What am I doing wrong?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
What is the name of the dude in the 13th Apartment? Matty King is a clue but I have noooooooooooooo idea what the name is

also I couldnt find alsia in the park anymore but I got events in club six. The quests still ask me to find her in the park and ask her about the trinket.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
What is the name of the dude in the 13th Apartment? Matty King is a clue but I have noooooooooooooo idea what the name is

also I couldnt find alsia in the park anymore but I got events in club six. The quests still ask me to find her in the park and ask her about the trinket.
MATTHEW KING. IT’S MATTHEW FUCKING KING. SHE JUST WANTS HIS ACTUAL NAME.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Not only are people too lazy to think about it on their own, they are ALSO TOO F*CKING LAZY to USE THE G*DDAMNED SEARCH FUNCTION that's BUILT INTO THE SITE!.

Sorry, slight rant there..... But yeah, use the fucking search function. By now there's probably enough answers to this question to plaster a search results screen, and you need not even scroll.

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
MATTHEW KING. IT’S MATTHEW FUCKING KING. SHE JUST WANTS HIS ACTUAL NAME.
Maybe the dev could rename the game "friends of Matthew King".

View attachment 2136805
Ironically, even though you're both making fun of those people, you both also got the name wrong. The problem was never only about caps vs lowercase. The problem was that Matty's first name is spelled "Mathew" with only one T, because he was named by a lunatic. The dev later made "Matthew" also correct, but originally only "Mathew King" worked.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hello.

From what I remember when it was added, chatting only works until 28. And to have access to any masculine or feminine action, you need to have at least -5% or +5% feminity, depending on what you want to do (I quoted the changelog from v.1.1.1 if you want further precisions).
You missed what we were referring to. They were talking about the bug from my post at the top of the page preventing the other options and locking relationships because both of the other options are greyed out, meaning we can't progress any futher along that side of the story because all we can do with them is chat no matter what our fem or masc is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You missed what we were referring to. They were talking about the bug from my post at the top of the page preventing the other options and locking relationships because both of the other options are greyed out, meaning we can't progress any futher along that side of the story because all we can do with them is chat no matter what our fem or masc is.
What are talking about? He asked a question and I simply answered. There was no hint of bugs in it nor a quote to your previous reply. So my answer is still valid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are bugs, yes, but not the ones you're pointing to.

Good continuation.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
The thing that always threw me off about that was I have never heard of anyone named Mathew called Matty, it was always Matt. So I at first didn't think the Matty was a nickname of Mathew.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Hello.

What are talking about? He asked a question and I simply answered. There was no hint of bugs in it nor a quote to your previous reply. So my answer is still valid.

There are bugs, yes, but not the ones you're pointing to.

Good continuation.
Really. Lets see here then shall we since I'm not the only one pointing the "NOT" bugs out.
I'm not doing the masc side since he comes with the exact same result and pointless to show both since it just wastes even more of my time.

You are however right about being naked, I either didn't notice or forgot since it's been awhile.
As far as a quote to my previous reply it was a simple click back one page since my last post started a new page after I posted it.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Really. Lets see here then shall we since I'm not the only one pointing the "NOT" bugs out.
I'm not doing the masc side since he comes with the exact same result and pointless to show both since it just wastes even more of my time.

You are however right about being naked, I either didn't notice or forgot since it's been awhile.
I tried a new game especially for you to see if the difference is coming from my save or the game :

As far as a quote to my previous reply it was a simple click back one page since my last post started a new page after I posted it.
Well, since he didn't quote your message, he could have refered to somebody else. I didn't initially respond to you since you didn't ask for help and just pointed out bugs.

Also, I'm sorry you felt offended but your answers aren't friendly either...

Good continuation.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
I don't seem to be able to meet Alex. At the beginning of the game I keep the trinket from Alicia, but then she never appears in the park again. What am I doing wrong?
Ask what the trinket is, and then give it her back for some reason you still get to keep the trinket, so you still show it to Gabby.

wonahn

Jul 17, 2017
My computer is broken so I have to start again. It will take me so long.
Help me some save file of last version, please..!
Thank you so much

xxxGmanxxx

Jul 14, 2018
Interesting game. But Chloe's bimbofication turned out to be very boring. Seriously, this girl is a real evil bitch who could do sick shit to her brother or MC. The developer treated her too softly. It would be MUCH better and hotter if there was an opportunity to make Chloe a prostitute and earn money from her. Also It would be cool if MC could take Chloe to the hospital and give her lips, breast and butt augmentation surgeries.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes