VN - Ren'Py - Friendship with Benefits 2 [v0.1.0] [TwistedScarlett60]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kinkyman98

It's a twistedscarlett game, is there anything else to say?

In all seriousness though, FWB1 has always been one of my favourite games on this site. And it might come as a shocker, but, I'm not into MLP at all. Never have been. Still, for some magical reason, this game pulls me in like a fizzy drink left out in the sun draws in flies.

Monster girls, various kinks, the perfect sandbox that allows you to go for whatever girl you like without major grinding, beautifully hand-drawn scenes (that are plentiful, too, I might add) different paths and secrets to discover (again, without any annoying grind, just pure exploration), awesome soundtracks mostly by sewerslvt, and so, so much more. It's hard to describe but if you want a genuine game that has hand-drawn art, passion and love put into it - this it. You don't even have to like MLP. If you really hate it, though, just check out his other games.

And there is just so much more to come. He's got an amazing schedule and these games always end up being fully finished. This is already something that you CANNOT say about 99% of other hgame devs.

Scatlett is a true keeper. If there's anyone worth supporting - it's him. Awesome guy, awesome games, stays true to his word and always delivers. This game is going to be amazing.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

AnisNIK

So far really good, I like it. But its really just an intro and a few scenes. There are supposed to be minigames added later on and more free roam.
    While the original FwB played in a more medieval setting. FwB 2 plays in a modern setting.
    I really like the idea with the smartphones and the apps. Girls can write you or send you lewd pics now. Or make announcements, you can buy items later on and so on. I don't quite like the switch from a boutique to a brothel but its that kind of game so its fine I suppose.
    The characters are largely the same like in FwB 1 and behave accordingly. But its not a direct continuation of the first game, more of a alternative universe kind of thing. While the events of the first game did happen canonically, the second game just repeats to you what happened and you can tell characters what you did with them in that alternative universe. But you have to introduce yourself to all the girls as if you met the first time.
    Its FwB 1 transported to a more modern setting with a new story and major antagonist added to it.
    I can't give it full 5 stars yet, since there is a lot of content that still needs to be released. So I'll wait for that. But so far what is there is good.
    Music is fitting and relaxing, sound effects are nice, art has improved quite a lot too. Much more use of shading, much more details and the girls look much more fluffy as opposed to FwB 1.