VN Others Completed Frisky Business [KBros Games]

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The murderous clown kinda gave me the creeps specially the clown mask made of human skin but this is kinda hilarious as well.

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Good, short game. Replay value. Nice art. Well written story.
The bolded text is actually, IMO, the weakest link in the game. It takes...
...friggin'...
...forever...
...to load...
...from...
...one scene...
...to...
...the next...
...that I couldn't even bother with a second playthrough. And I consider myself a patient person!

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
Not gonna lie... This game looks hot and I want butt stuff to happen.. Probably dreaming too hard :pensive: anyone know yet?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The bolded text is actually, IMO, the weakest link in the game. It takes...
...friggin'...
...forever...
...to load...
...from...
...one scene...
...to...
...the next...
...that I couldn't even bother with a second playthrough. And I consider myself a patient person!
You could always use Cheat Engine and it's speedhack function to speed up the text xD

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
OMG clowns?? In a lewd game?? I'm in. :eek:penedeyewink:

btw the art looks a little like Great Chicken stuff? Is it just me seeing what ought not to be seen or am I mistaken? Did they try something new maybe? Same artist?

Reactions: Krull

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
A nonsensical fun game. Nice art and setting, but as another poster mentioned don't get this for the H scenes.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 u like gambling???
P.S: her eyes are scary and scares the shit out of me!!!
O.T: I love gambling. And I love Jabami. I fell in love with her at first sight, but of course I come from the manga itself and believe me, you've to read it. It's a thousand times better than the anime (I mean for the expression of the girls, at least), but it's a wonderful adaption after all ♡

Reactions: Muff Diver and KOR

KOR

Certified Fapper of F95z
Jun 3, 2017
O.T: I love gambling. And I love Jabami. I fell in love with her at first sight, but of course I come from the manga itself and believe me, you've to read it. It's a thousand times better than the anime (I mean for the expression of the girls, at least), but it's a wonderful adaption after all ♡
ok 1st in the waiting list

Reactions: brynhildr

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
In terms of replay value, this game doesn't really have much of it. For those who wanted a bit of a better detective VN, I'd suggest Chain: The Lost Footprints for story or Touma Kojiro's Detective File for nukige fun with a little deducting actually included.

Reactions: e-disfunction
M

MantisK

I'm unfamiliar with the method of getting this file type and Daemon Tools, is there a simpler way to use this game? And the patch opened a 0KB file with no instructions on how to implement.

Reactions: e-disfunction

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with the method of getting this file type and Daemon Tools, is there a simpler way to use this game? And the patch opened a 0KB file with no instructions on how to implement.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to make it work without this method - like others do, for example. Already installed and ready to play :/
And the patch, after inspecting, it should be already applied. The file inside that folder you've to simply put inside the game folder, like said in the OP. Nothing more!

Reactions: Krull
M

MantisK

Unfortunately, I don't know how to make it work without this method - like others do, for example. Already installed and ready to play :/
And the patch, after inspecting, it should be already applied. The file inside that folder you've to simply put inside the game folder, like said in the OP. Nothing more!
What game folder? I unRAR'd the 3 parts and there is one iso file in it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
What game folder? I unRAR'd the 3 parts and there is one iso file in it.
I was referring to when the game was already installed! I replied to that.
But first I said that I don't know how to make it work when the game was already installed. For example what I've posted recently, Cat Girl. There the only thing you need to do is download and extract. Then play, nothing else. With this instead you've to install from the beginning with the ".iso".

M

MantisK

I was referring to when the game was already installed! I replied to that.
But first I said that I don't know how to make it work when the game was already installed. For example what I've posted recently, Cat Girl. There the only thing you need to do is download and extract. Then play, nothing else. With this instead you've to install from the beginning with the ".iso".
Too much trouble. If opening the game is more work than playing it, sorry Charlie!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Too much trouble. If opening the game is more work than playing it, sorry Charlie!
Your choice, mate! Honestly it's not that difficult: you've just to download Daemon Tools Lite, then install it. After that the .iso file will change his image with something like a circle with a lightning in the middle, and afterwards you've just to double click on that and install the game - applying the relative crack, if needed. Once done, you "dismount" the image and play!

But again, as you please c:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Could someone get me an alternate link for part2? I've tried to get it a few times, but some sort of error always occur in the first minutes of download. Quite frustrating indeed.