Ren'Py - From the Eclipse [v0.3.6] [Erochaser]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WemStar

Great waifu's, good story, hooked on this game from the start. Not to mention the art style is in a class of its own. This game performs well in most the places that you would want it to. Can't say enough good things about this.

Will continue playing, good stuff
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tsukino_kage

I have to say, in general, your game is not much of a game. It's too linear. It calls into question your skills as a game designer and programmer.

But you have crafted a compelling narrative, and your artwork is gorgeous, including, and specially the fine details and animation. I know it's using software to make that art, but it is still excellently done.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for From the Eclipse [v0.2.2]
    Excellent game with nice story which is wholesome and interesting to play . This game is tagged Sandbox but there is no grind or anything , you can replay some of the sex scenes if you like in the sandbox or you can explore into story if you don't want to . Female charecters are good looking for kk games and writing is okay for most part , there are few errors but nothing unplayable . So in the end the story gets interesting in each release and it has loads of content to play .
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Jnx

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: This game contains content with underage characters and is frankly disgusting. If nothing else, that fact alone should deter you from this game. This will be a LONG one, sorry, but I don't like this. It tries to appeal to the "wholesome" crowd, but most of the girls look underage, and all the lovey-dovey stuff happens off screen. And it has the terrible default UI and uses default menus instead of decent looking screens to travel the fake sandbox. There are 4 repeatable scenes in this unless you count the brothel scenes that you have to grind to pay for until MC is suddenly given millions of credits. There is NO reason for this to be a sandbox and the default UI needs to be replaced.

I waited a few days to write my review, as most of this game just kinda made me angry. And it really shouldn't because the lore dump at the very first black screen and Erochaser's self insertion as god told me: "All these girls need saving." What they failed to mention, was that yes they all need saving, but NONE of the actions of MC have anything to do with it other than him wanting everyone to be nice and happy. And the "darkside of the MC" is literally just a way to put in maledom scenes without him breaking character because "oh no, it's in there somewhere so its canon." Anyway, be prepared for spoilers and my very abrasive commentary because I am not fond of this game at all.

This story starts out with Lazy MC in his bed telling you that he barely works and the nun that raised him is still paying his bills. On top of that his new fiance, Airi and him are gonna get married. Not long after, super evil Osian gets Airi sold into slavery just because he's evil. He gloats in front of MC and my FIRST issue happens right there. He knocks MC out and for whatever reason takes him back to his house, and MC is out for four days? One, that's essentially a coma, two he's in the richest family and didn't make him disappear for who knows what reason. Anyway MC wakes up and Airi's dad is there somehow at the perfect time to point and laugh at MC. Then MC just gets drunk for the next few months, bitching that he can't get his fiance back. And here's where the start of my real issues come in. Someone(Eli) happens to run into MC and says "Here, let me solve all your issues for free, even though I get nothing out of it." And that is how ALL of MC's problems are solved. Someone off screen fixes his problem and MC walks up and says "Don't worry, I'll be nice to you."

But Eli gives MC a piece of paper that says "This is good for one free slave no givesies-backsies." It's essentially a piece of paper worth billions and Eli gives it to some lazy drunk. I don't buy that. Moving on, this is where the first illusion of choice comes in, right after that, you can "choose" to sleep with Bonnie or not, I looked at the script, you cannot choose not to. And MC "saves" her by deflowering her, and get used to that sex animation because there's only about 4 total that are reused for all the girls. Skip ahead, MC makes it to Airi's auction and just as Osian is buying her, MC's eye roll into the back of his head and he laughs maniacally, "Actually, I'll take her." Okay it doesn't really happen that way but it'd be funnier than any joke told in this crap story. Before that, MC meets the other slaves that he could buy, one a halfling Maya that looks like a child, and has the intelligence of one too, apparently. And Selene, a sex slave that enjoys sex, but MC critically devalues her because not only is she not a virgin, but because she likes sex with people that aren't MC. And at the auction you once again get the "CHOICE" to buy any of the girls but you can only buy Airi because it's hard coded in this. And because some "poor" farmer paid you 5000 credits for working for four hours, you are given the "CHOICE" to buy Maya too because MC is so darn nice. But not Selene for whatever reason. Oh wait, it's because she's not good enough for MC.

Moving on, right after all that, Eli gives MC a 200m credit house and a high paying job negotiating trade for the country, because looking after orphans for 20 hours a week is credible job experience. To evade the taxes on owning slaves, Eli introduces him to Kylie, a girl that falls in love with MC after the line "I am not into religion much." That means they're apparently soulmates and are married within 24 hours. She's also a nudist cuckquean that can't have children, so she facilitates MC having a harem. And they try to make it KNOWN its a harem, that the girls shouldn't have ANY sexual encounters unless MC is there. Inferiority complex much? Any time you get to the next story quest all the characters act like they've been together for months but at this point it's still only like day 10-ish in the story.

Next up is Talia. The only reluctant character in the story. And one of TWO total times the MC actually does anything to contribute to the story. MC and Maya travel to Cretel, Maya's hometown, to find out why they haven't been shipping enough wine to the capital. MC does paperwork for three days and stumbles into Miis and she says she makes too much wine and MC learns they're skimming off the top and gets Talia, the chief's daughter and Maya's bully as a slave as payment. And she's mad the whole time.

The next few girls he "saves" the same way, marrying them. MC doesn't even come up with the idea. Molly and the Vox sisters, they are hurt and running from the law and marrying them protects them somehow, Kylie's idea. The Slaves he "buys" and "saves," I use quotes because you only ever spend money on two slaves the rest are just given to MC FOR NO REASON and they love him immediately. It's just boring. And all the sob stories they give just sound like someone sat down and said "How can I write an even sadder backstory this time?" He's given yet another bride from Cyla after MC tries to save Airi's mom, who has brain damage, and the entire deal is laughably nonsensical. MC wants to care for Airi's mom and Cyla says "I'll only do it if you have me as a judge in your pocket, marry my niece, and have sex with me." Somehow that benefits her.

The last wife is secured by a series of events that happen off screen. Somehow he fights off kidnappers, then defeats one of the best Amazon warriors with a spear through his back. Even though he's never fought and has done nothing up to this point. Then this is where a bunch of sexualized children throw themselves at MC and it gets very uncomfortable. It doesn't really stop and characters just laugh it off, it's gross. And really there's only the wedding to Penny after that anyway. Then everyone "gifts" MC with a new master bedroom with HIS money for "All the sacrifices MC has made." BUT THE ONLY SACRIFICE MC HAS HAD TO MAKE WAS NOT BEING ABLE TO MARRY AIRI.

If none of that is an issue for you I'm happy for you, enjoy the game, my last bit of gripes is about the interface and user experience. As I said, it's all default UI and menus. And the sandbox is not needed at all. The sandbox is used for ONE side event and the few repeatable sex scenes that have no benefit other than "its a sex scene." The ONE side event is buying Kathy for 10k credits. The only other time you spend money is on Bonnie for 500 credits, but the first time you really make money, you get 15k credits. Then you get paid 30k, then 1mil. What is the use of money? I mean I don't like grinding, but why even put the function in there if you never need more than you get immediately. On top of that, the exploration menus are an eyesore in every game people use them in. A default choice menu that just have pictures of the girls standing there if not just another empty room. If side content gets added later, that's fine, focus on the story, I'm all for that. But more than one scene just stops abruptly to go back to the empty ass sandbox just to start the next part of that event. JUST FINISH THE EVENT. If you're still reading, you're a trooper. I don't like this game no shock there. Spend time changing the UI and maybe have one negative thing ever happen to the MC? Otherwise everyone is better off just playing the engine you use to make the sex scenes. Maybe I'll come back and change this one day, who knows.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

dickchappy420

I'm very confused at all these high ratings. Maybe the story gets better later but the beginning is total shit.

First of all, none of the choices actually exist. If you try to choose anything the author doesn't want you to do he tells you to pick the other thing instead. What's the point of even having options then?

Major early game spoilers ahead.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Almost every single girl which enters your harem pretty much has the same story. Their family/village chief/whatever wants to sell them off as a slave and you rescue them by purchasing them instead to save them from a worse fate.

Everything that happens in the early story has pretty much zero build up and just happens. All of these girls practically fall into your lap without you actually doing anything.

Sex scenes are just standard Koikatsu animations and even early on I see the same animation being reused with multiple different characters.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Irreverence

Ver. 0.2.0
    Amazing game. I don't know which version i first played but back then i felt that there wasn't that much content. A lot was added since then.
    The story seems simple at first but is really interesting. Some developments seem rushed but the necessity for rushing them is explained story wise. Same goes for the logic behind them. It's a different world with a different set of rules.
    As a whole it feels like a lot of thought was put into making everything appear logical from the game worlds side.
    I experienced no bugs or bad performances and was shocked when i noticed how much content had been added since i last played. I thought i'd spend one or at most two hours playing. Before i noticed it was 3 am. Luckily saturday. That should be about five hours of content and i'm apparently not done yet. It has quickly become one of my favorite "games".

Now to the important part:
    Lots of nice waifus? ☑
    Good "scenes"? ☑
    Waifus of different sizes? ☑
    Slavery? ☑
    Love? ☑
    Actual wifes? ☑ < This one i didn't expect. Nice surprise

A protagonist who prefers small tiddies? ☑ ☑ ☑
    By Lady Eros perfect tits, I consider him my brother now.

Now to the negative part:
    No gallery. That's all i can say for now.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

As of v 0.1.8b
    Definitely one of the best games in terms of the story which is wholesome and it brings a lot of emotions while playing and loving MC who cares for each girl who deserve it . Writing is good and well written characters and English is okay I can understand it with no problems . Not all is good in this game there are some drawbacks like animations lag at some scenes and Sandbox is okay for most part as there are hints . I just hope it doesn't turn into grindfest and focus more on the story . Despite the negatives game has potential and I love to play games which has a plot so I'm giving 5 stars , looking forward to next update .
  8. 5.00 star(s)

blitzwing23

This is one of the best games I have played here. okay Not so much a game, but a story that you have to time some actions in. The artwork is consistent, the story is VERY deep, and the writing is top notch.
    I am not a young man, but this story got me excited one minute, and then wiping tears from my cheeks the next. I hope and pray that this game is finished someday. There is almost 6 hours of game here already as of 1.6c. Keep it up Dev!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.1.6
    Do you want to own a harem of wives, concubines, and slave girls?
    Do you want pure virgin cutie pies for your harem?
    Well this is the game for you. Probably the most wholesome game I have ever seen.

In a corrupt and vicious world, you are a relatively nice guy who treats his slavegirls gently. Enjoy some intrigue and climbing the social hierarchy while building up your harem. Plus breeding them.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Pr0man

DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with the project at time of writing. This review is written for version 0.1.5b - viewer discretion is advised. As I am well aware, my reviews are too long to be condensed into a handful of sentences so be sure to be in for a long ride. So I provide instead...

The TL;DR: This is another case of not getting fooled by a low version number. I certainly got my 5 hours worth of fun from this. If you are in for a quick fap and want to be gone... you are in the wrong spot, but if you want to enjoy a variety of characters, their interactions between each other and how they actually develop as people, then I'll gladly take your coat.
    Despite an exceptionally rocky start, this game truly shines once you get past the prologue I feel. It probably made hundred bad first impressions on the prologue, but managed to win me over in the end. I can definitely recommend it if you are willing to stomach the first 15-30 minutes of the game - as I feel that the writing in place rapidly improves and ultimately saves the game from just receiving a flatout bad rating.

So, From the Eclipse then...
    Not gonna lie, this was a tough one for me. The reviews I read prior gave it already a bit of a "rough around the edges" vibe, and the first 15 minutes of the game had me inclined to agree. This was however quickly squashed by likable characters and a relatively simple, yet charming MC to go on to do what he feels is right in a world full of evil.

That's the gist at least, let's get to the finer points, starting with the story and writing:
    It is an entirely hit-or-miss type of opening that I feel could've turned off many people simply because it didn't resonate. The story to boot is simple. You are about to marry your fianceé - your childhood friend - that you've been dating since teen ages, only for a massively corrupt noble to snatch her away from you due to the law surrounding slavery in the world you live in.
    This in itself is not a bad setting, but is played so over the top right from the word go that it either grips you, or un-grips you entirely, as it is a good indicator for what's to come: Namely you have some exceptionally cheesy and flowery writing, sub-onedimensional villains and a paper thin disguise for you to save a bunch of exceptionally poorly treated women in hopes of giving them a better future. If it weren't for some of of the punches the game throws at you in specific story events, one could easily suffocate from the overly romantic tone at times. This is why I stated that the first impression is an entire hit-or-miss. If you cannot sympathize with the setting, the sometimes corny writing as well as the resolution the MC draws here, you'll have a hard time for things to come up ahead. However, intruige is building up past the introductory chapter enough to have me wanting to see what happens next...

And in order to see, let's just talk about the visuals:
    The UI is perfectly satisfactory for what you want it to be - a way to tell at a glance the most crucial information, which at time of the review is not a whole lot necessary and a way to quickly navigate from A to B, which it certainly allows. However, there is room for improvement here, as something as simple as a "skip time" button would certainly not go amiss in a game that is heavily reliant on triggers that only happen at certain times of day, or something like an (potentially optional) indicator on locations to easily tell you where an event can be taken are only two improvements I can think off from the top of my head.
    On the other side of visuals, it is your standard Koikatsu visuals you come to see prop up quite often. You might've even seen locations in other games here and there, so it's not the most innovative title out there in that regard, that is for sure. This is further marred by the prologue containing animations on the lower quality spectrum from what I have noticed, even though I didn't mind it, especially not when the quality quickly improved further on.

But with that, let's actually move past all that nerd shit and talk about gameplay:
    Past the prologue, you are left out into the sandbox to go out and explore the story and characters. Surprisingly, there is very little that one could qualify as "gameplay" come to think of it: The sandbox on offer is at the very least very small and quick to navigate. It is basically only as big as it needs to be for any given moment. There is no incessant need to grind points or similar mechanics haphazardly thrown into games and you can simply enjoy the story on hand, nor are there annoying minigames snuck into the game that would quickly suffocate you, so at this point, it feels more akin to a visual novel that instead allows you to take in the story at your own pace once you actively trigger a specific event. While railroady by nature, this at least focuses on the core experience of the game...

Which to me, are the characters:
    (fair warning, this section might bleed into already covered topics, due to the nature of the game, which is a heavy focus on characters and their arcs)
    There are a lot of characters to meet as of right now and you will meet most of them along your way, simply because this is a character-driven story first and foremost. The cast is varied in character and amount, though with certain overlap, which is going to be unavoidable at this rate. This is clearly a "quantity is a quality of its own" approach. The characters are - all things considered - quite shallow starting out, which definitely docks points. Credit where it's due however, characters will undergo an arc and that shows. There's a hefty bunch of scenes in which interactions feel relatable and natural, even in the given setting and with some of the moments really hitting hard, seemingly out of left field at times. It sure managed to pluck away at the razorwire I have for heartstrings in a couple of key moments and that honestly surprised me, because this tells me at least something is done very right with these characters.

Sounds good right? Well... "It's complicated", as some relationship statuses would say because now I have to drop some critique that I feel is really hard to level: I am not entirely certain where the tone is supposed to be set in this game. While the setting and villains are just showing how evil power can be, with dramatic character developments happening at specific moments of the story, it is played up so massively over the top that I sometimes have a hard time taking it seriously to any degree whatsoever. The villains definitely got the short end of the stick here: They are so cartoonishly evil that taking any threat from them seriously is next to impossible. This starts to feel like the beginning of a a secondhand idiot-plot, in which villains seemingly act so massively out of their implied capabilities that the MC simply gets by via dumb luck from time to time and this hurts the story and resulting gratification quite a bit. Basically what I'm trying to say is: The tone is fluctuating all over the place in this and I am not certain if this is even supposed to be taken seriously or not, certainly hurting my level of investment.

But enough about all of that hard hitting theorycrafting nonsense and finally talk about what 90% of readers will care about... The lewd stuff on display:
    While the scenes on display are nice and pretty well animated, I feel like it should soon be expanded upon to allow different kinks to shine through. Hell, I'd even take more poses, I'd not ask for much. Also, quite a bit of the juicy content is as of right now locked behind story events, with only a handful of repeatable scenes littered throughout the sandbox. This is hurt by the fact that the game has no gallery function, meaning you either have to replay the game, or get up a battery of saves for every major character event.

So... after all of this, what's my final verdict?
    If you want to play a game that can be done at your own pace, with villains being more of a backdrop than an actual threat right now while you collect your harem in a semi-lighthearted story to follow along... go for it. There is however still room for improvements on smaller bits here and there - but, many small problems can amount to big hassles. Ultimately I think the writing between the main characters and humour saves it.

EDIT: smaller fixes to formatting.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.1.5b

Overview: Be a kind hearted slavemaster in a world full of virgin sex slaves.

Story: Basically there was a big disaster that left the world's legal systems in total shambles. It's a world where everything works the opposite of what common sense would dictate. You are a down on your luck guy who just had his soon-to-be wife sold into slavery out from under him, but due to a bunch of bizarre circumstances you have a way to win her back, and also become a slaveowner at the same time.

You spend most of the game trying to undermine the bastards who apparently have absolute legal authority but also no sense of how rules are supposed to work. It's absolute crazytown. The world is run by horny 14 year old boys just making up shit as they go. Along the way you acquire numerous slaves as well as wifes, always virgins and always just in the nick of time as they are about to be given away to some horrible person. All of the bad guys are moustache twirling villains that would make Snidely Whiplash blush. Thankfully for the protagonist they are also about as competent as old Snidely.

I can see why some people like the story, but it was so dumb I kept getting knocked out of the flow. The MC is totally just along for the ride, I don't think he has a single original thought in the entire game, he just says yes to whatever people suggest and virgin slave pussy keeps landing right on his dick.

Gameplay: It's one of those four timeslots per day with multiple locations where you have to seek out what is going on by going to the right spot at the right time. The game does at least take pity on the player and gives them a cheat sheet of where to go to trigger each event, which is good because many of the triggers are basically random. Unfortunately in the second part of the game this menu disappears and it's unclear if I have completed all of the events or not. This game has abysmal pacing, with you often having to click through timeslots and entire days waiting for the next event to occur. There is a money grind as well, which takes about 11 days or so once you unlock earning money.

I want to reiterate my big complaint about the game. It's so damn empty. Even after you fill up your mansion with hot young no-longer-virigin girls (seriously, you pop so many cherries in this game) in most rooms there is nothing to do. You can't interact with the girls in any way, sometimes they don't even show up after joining the harem. The ones you can interact with are just to repeat sex scenes. Girls tend to have one story event where you can get to know them, and after that they're literally just background material as you page through the rooms looking for something to happen. Combined with the slow pacing there is not much here to hold your interest. If you're looking for corruption or even relationship building this is not your game. You have your dick in almost every girl on the first day you meet them, and the sex scenes are all some kissing, maybe (maybe!) a blowjob, and then you're pounding cooch. There's no buildup, barely any foreplay, just straight to pound town with the girl you met 3 hours ago.

Graphics: Pretty standard Koikatsu stuff. Nothing too exciting. There aren't rediculous proportions or anything grotesque, but all of the girls are a bit generic looking as is typical with that engine.

Conclusion: With only mediocre graphics the kind of insane story is the only thing that stands out. The gameplay is sucks at least one star out of this. The developer seems far more interesting in dumping more and more girls on you than fleshing out any of the existing characters, which is usually a mistake in my opinion. Already there are so many I can't remember who is who. I can only imagine the look on my first wife's face when I bring home yet another girl with a sob story and still bleeding from where I took her virginity. Is she cooking for all of those girls?

That said, this game is far from a disaster. The whole thing is solidly medicore. A quintessential three star game.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

rance4747

Okay, here is the thing.
    The graphics are ok (standart Koikatsu), albeit you could have done with a way better models. But thats a minor gripe.
    Main problem lies with story pacing.
    For example, you have several days at the start that are simply empty. With scripted events being somewhere way after them, forcing players to search for something that isnt there to trigger at least some changes.
    Then you have option to buy another slave, but no hints as to how you will earn money to pay for her. And there is cute little ZERO cash flying in the corner of your screen since day one and for almoust two weeks, making you belive that you either missed something, or the event that allows you to earn money is bugged. Cause in the world that empty, at the start of the game, there should at least be some kind of grind... right?
    In the end you have to return to the site where you downloaded it, not because you want to skip some puzzle or anything, but because you got lost in what seemed like a simplistic game design.
    In short, either make an ingame walktrough/journal, shorten the waiting between events, or, preferably do both.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Mommysbuttslut

Very promising beginning. Cute characters and a generally likeable protagonist. Models look quite good for Koikatsu and the girls are all well written and likeable. After the intro it's mostly wholesome vibes. Very emotional character writing, the girls carry a lot of traumas from the world around them.
    Only complaint I have is the chapter 1 sandbox is a bit of a mess. There's a guide for it so you won't miss any events but it takes a while to get though them. Chapter 2 is better organized and future chapters will be as well.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

jazz154

v0.1.3
    When in the first 10 minutes you feel like game is insulting your intelligence... it is usually pretty bad sign.

Characters are two-dimensional cardboard cutouts, cliches pretending to be their own characters.

Story is nothing to write home about and things happen just because author wanted them to happen. If you read literally anything else then you most likely have read better story and dialogues. Choices are meaningless, if you go for what author didn't want you to choose you will be given explanation that it is bad idea and returned to choose again until you pick "right" option in order to continue... Why do you even give choice if there is only one thing that you want players to pick?

All of this resulted in me not caring about story or characters. I really couldn't bring myself to care at any point, and every time main bad guy (it's amazing how hard author tries to make sure you know he is THE bad guy) appeared I would just roll my eyes.

Oh yeah, and let's not forget that's for some stupid reason this game is actually a sandbox... Why? I don't know, I honestly can't see any good reason for why it is a sandbox, except to make player click "rest" 8 times before something happens.
    And why is everyone referring to you by your surname? Even text box is using your last name to identify you...

It looks like it's authors first time writing something and creating game, so I just hope it is good practice and they will improve in future, but as this game is right now... I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, unless I wanted to bore them to death.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Dakufokkusu

I think this game is really promising!
    The game is still in an early phase and you can certainly feel that.
    It's still rough around the edges (typos, the wrong character speaks etc.) but not unplayable by any means. Just some noticeable hiccups.

Between the first and second chapter, the way events trigger changes which improve the playability for people who don't want to use the assistance sheet provided.

The best thing though and why I really recommend checking it out is the writing. The Stories especially the introduction story is really good and believable. So far every introduced character seems unique and has an interesting story attached as well.
    The world feels lived in and you get a hint from time to time about events that happen in the background.

The game has great potential as it expands its content.
    That's why I give it 5/5 =)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

feonixpreator

Some smaller pacing issues aside (Once you get the ability to sandbox prepare to just wait around for about 7 days) and some stock models (For now) I really enjoy this game.

Its just a bit silly and the MC is clearly lost in something he doesn't really understand and probably should to gain some semblance of control over his trajectory. Expect some humor, some kindness, and some sweet, sweet vindications as you go.

To put it mildly.. I am looking forward to seeing a few characters rot away.

Otherwise its a mild harem with negligable slavery elements. Don't expect to be disciplining anyone...etc.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Glasses!

First of all, the characters. The characters' personalities are designed, well, hm, poorly. It feels like I'm watching '90s anime, where I can predict almost every line of the another cliche girl. The same applies to the look of the characters. I can swear that I can't tell the girls in this game from others like them. I somehow do like the fact the MC has a GF at the very beginning of the game, it feels fresh, but hey, talking about wedding and good cooking and having a lot of children is not exactly what I do want to hear in R18 game, at least not at the very start.

The story. What do you expect, the game greets you with a large text intro on a blank black screen, all about "The earth has been overrun by dark forces, but now we're in a world with elves, goblins, magic and an evil opressive empire." I don't mind classic modern-like fantasy, but that borning text intro should have been portrayed in the game, not just a readme file. Nevertheless, if you can stand the boring parts, the story will begin to unfold, though remaining as clichéd as it was from the beginning.

Renders. Don't expect much, they are just posed characters, but the problem is that in those moments where the player expects to see a unique image, the situation is written in text. Like, you know, kissing a girl. You probably want to see MC kissing a girl, right? You're just getting a text line "You've kissed a girl" instead. Or taking her by hand. It is just frustrating. Is the game meant to be about relationships? Please, can we have the most emotional parts of dating with a girl posed and screenshoted?

Choices. Everyone wants to see meaningful choices, not "what kind of coffee you want to order?". The choices are basically the main thing why people play VNs. Everyone wants to be involved in the game, not just a random bystander. Otherwise, I just can watch anime.

Dialogue. I get the feeling that the author wants to jump to the part where there are battles, explosions and magic, so that the calm dialogues look like fillers. Moreover, some of large dialogue parts are just skipped, like "You two just talk for the rest of evening". I mean, it's okay for the author to skip the dialogues about nothing if the scene already showed something important and/or interesting, but in the case of this game, the whole scene could have just been replaced with "you went to the cafe" without losing the overall meaning. Of course, not all of the texts are like this, still I had to mention this.

The sound. There is none. Its OK if you want to listen music while playing the game, but the good choice of music and sound effects sometimes can really boost player's emotions.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

I'm suprised this game had no reviews yet
    Game is not perfect Somtiles you need to skip hours days to find somthing new But i actually don't mind
    Renders are really good
    Story like i said could use some hint button
    But I don't mind
    No bugs