Unity - Abandoned - Frosh Life [v0.6.1] [Sexy Simulations]

1. 3.00 star(s)

monk_56

Really liked Jasmin and Zoey!

Enjoyed having a character bio

Enjoyed having lots of different skills to develop

Game was pretty short. Dev would be able to create such a great game with more support!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gegecucu

A very nice piece of art!
    - Characters are believable and likeable
    - Settings and challenges are interesting
    - Minigames are fun and varied.
    - Arts and environments are really good looking
    I definetely want more!
    It really deserves a better popularity!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LANC3L0T

Wow, I just love everything about this game. Fun story that will take you back to your college/high school days. The best part is the wonderful variety of cute women that you can interact with.
    This game is amazing, so please support the developer so that the updates can be rolled out quicker! :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Doctor Fluffypants

I simply love it! I m definitely following this one i cant help but say wish i could be the mc instead keep up the good work dev !
    PROS:
    -All the girls are lovable and attractive they have different characteristics as well so no retrotype. (My favourite girls are Jasmine and Zoey they re so adorable )
    -Renders /visuals are really nice i was surprised there are different poses for them too and there is an animation in a lewd scene too so that s a plus as well.
    -The open world not so complicated not so shallow either
    -Having a mini-game is a plus for me too its simple but not boring anyhow
    -The choices are not meaningless its in 0.6.1 but still can see the impact
    CONS:
    -There s not music in it yet
    -Lack of content on some ends but its understandable yeah
    So in short 5/5 cant wait for next updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fedora Man

The tone of the game changes fairly abruptly when you switch from first week orientation (more VN-style) to the start of classes (more sandbox-style), but I enjoyed both, so ... yay! Eagerly awaiting more content.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

vaoo

Definitely 5

Bad points:

1. Lame dialogues. True there is humor, but it looks like a convo between 12yo. Also long lines and sentences full with rubbish info.
    Feels like the author wanted to produce content.
    2. Characters appear just like in a Japanese 2D VN. They look at the MC and they seldom look at each other in a convo, even if they talk to each other.
    3. Story is nothing much. Compared to Being a DIK... Even though I have to admit that later in the game things get to be complicated and more interesting. I give it to the game is just progressing slowly.
    4. I LOVE slow progession, I dont mind it and I dont want to see sex scenes earlier in the game. Selma !?!?!? Dude, seriously is this why you put a "I-want-you-to-creampie-me-wearing-no-panties" girl , out of nowhere? Thats totally out the picture...feels super weird. No girl goes to a party being so direct, unless she is actually a Thai-shemale.
    5. Not much wardrobe. Mate, they all wear same clothes for weeks!

Strenghts:
    1. Expressions! You win me here big time man ! Hats off ! Blushing , emotions ... bitten lips, no make up....Genius!
    2 . Renders ! Lighting! Outstanding ! You either have a super cool render farm or V-ray or you are master of the lighting. Most likely combination of the three.
    3. Originality in perversion. Seeing Nat's panties from upside down, while she is ass-fingering you? You are sick !
    4. The first sexy mini-game in a game! All other mini games in other games are simply "games". Here you got tits. Besides its cool to shoot at titties.
    5. Likeable characters and unique faces. You can easily distinguish them and they don't look same (well with few exceptions: I swear I've seen the girl who gave me blowjob in the beginning later in the game again)
    6. Tons of different characters, to fuck with ...potentially.
    7. Good developing. No jamming, smoothly running , nice and simple interface and all that jazz. Excellent job here with Unity!

Conclusion: There is much more to add: Passion, Thrill, Jealousy, Skirts, Heels , Upskirts, More fuckable teachers, More difficulty hitting on someone...but overall so far the game is super worth playing!
    Cudos!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mad_Man

This is a really good game. It dialogue is sufficient short, so you don't just click away. The girls are beautiful.

Some drawbacks: The rewind function should have been replaced by a scroll back function instead.

I also have some concern about presenting the effect of your choices. You get some feedback of what your choices leads to, but I'm not sure if you get the whole picture. I´m a fan of games were walkthrough is obsolete, but my gutfeeling tells me that my choices might have effects that I´m not aware of.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

usernombre89

This game at least for me feels really refined. The situations the MC encounter himself in are kinda unbelievable sometimes but the way the characters in the game react to them makes you forget about that. Also the character are very distinct not only in physical apperance but in personality too; it's not like other games when you only know who you're fucking right now just because their hair color is a little bit different from the other models.

Also the writting in this game it's really solid, it makes everything feel really natural compared to other games . The setting is pretty good and the models are really good too. I liked everything I seen in this game and I expect it to be a really solid game once it's completed. 5/5
  9. 5.00 star(s)

gralthan

Even though I was reluctant once I saw unity, I turned around pretty quickly. The game is fun and engaging with distinctive and likable characters. There's not much "story" here to talk about, but the writing is very good. Some people might scoff at that last thing, but apparently writing a "normal" story and characters is surprisingly difficult (or maybe I've just spent too much time in here). Either way it's a very good and comfy game with potential and I only wish it would get more recognition.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Skankhunt 4 2 0

its so hard to find a good unity vn game
    from what I've seen so far, it's going pretty well.
    it's not a hit but it has potential

pros
    Characters good ( could be more unique but still better than nothing )
    Writing is good enough
    Story a little bit diffirent. (I'm sick of a young man come back his home and his father dying shit.)
    Renders are good enough

cons
    Short
    Mini games could be better ( its not renpy after all, show us your unity skills ! )

unity games are my weak spot
    its a vn after all i know, but i expect good progress with time
    right now i give you 5 star but if you dont improve your game with time
    stars will falling down

Good luck my friend
  11. 5.00 star(s)

anythingsex69

Loved the renders (very high-quality), water gun game could be better explained though (took me a few tries to realize I could move and reload), all-around pretty good. Looking forward to more updates.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

GleenXstudio

I have mixed feelings. Overall it's good, but it lacks something to be great.
    Also it started not so great...

I install and try to run the game and it doesn't work at all. Then I discover that the problem was a basic mistake of folder names... I thought "ok, the dev is really a total noob at programing and he is still using unity...mom save me !"

Once the game is repaired (thank you thread), you can finally play. The start of the game is kinda hectic and still gives the sensation that the developper is totally discovering unity, and just for doing VN it would have worked better with Renpy.

After you moved to your new dorm, that will start the sandbox part of the game. I was about to click the exit button at any moment, but in fact it was not so bad to my big surprise. And when I see some minigames, which honestly are well done, I understand now the choice of Unity.

Anyway, the gameplay works quite well despite the worries I had at first.
    The chara design is ok. I like Zoey, we don't see very often cute nerds.
    The characters are quite expressive, the facial work is quite good
    The story is nothing special, but there is some humor
    Regarding sex scenes, sorry my bad, regarding THE sex scene, it is kind of lackluster. Renders are ok, animations are a bit weak, erotism and emotions were absent, but the context of that sex scene did not help.
    A lot of minigames, Fun but I don't see many people having the courage to farm 2000pts for that blond chick.

To sum up, this game has a good basis, quite good characters, and the gameplay works. It is not the most exciting game ever, but worth a try if you like games that progress slowly.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Zargon_games

Played version : 0.3

Really good game , a little short for now but all i can say is there is well developed characters, a lot of humor, good history, funny games , really surpriced with this game and waiting for future versions.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

stubbruh54

It's slow right now, but i can see the potential. There's a certain attention to detail that appears promising, and the characters feel realistic and diverse.

As of this version (0.3), the game only focuses on orientation week, so it'll be interesting to see how it all progresses moving forward. Feels like dev wants to implement a lot of different quests and story elements.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

InsertFreakyName

What to say ... College setiing works every time. Nice mini games inside, quite good dialogues and characters, that differ a bit from the usual idealized standards in the most games - in a sexy way. Good work!
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Rafflemo

Sandbox games rarely have as much potential as this one.
    Up until now, there is not much to do aside from the main story, but I'm sure there will be many fun side quests, encounters and variety added.
    The characters all look really good and are all different!
    Honestly, the only annoying thing is that you can't rollback.
    Be warned though, the height of adult content in this version is seeing a pair of boobs.
    Looking forward to what is yet to come.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

SirAuron20

I was really surprised by this game, at 1st i was expecting another college life clone of every game out there, oh boy was i wrong and im glad i was...really good game very nice renders and chars and interesting story thus far...Cant wait to see more in the future and hope ppl will support the game as i did so it stays alive for a long time :D