Seeking fuck battle games but enemy drains hp with sex moves

d_generate

Apr 23, 2020
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.13] [Mogurasoft]

Features a female protagonist (hear me out) who's naivety gets her into precarious situations (e.g. rape by goblins, monsters, women, succubi). Features hentai scenes, 3D hentai scenes (controllable similar to Honey Select). In the middle of the game a pleasure bar is added so if a monster/woman/man uses a move against the MC she gets pleasure but becomes weaker/damaged. If MC loses battle a certain way that involves grappling/pleasure then a H-Scene starts. Storyline is basic, but gameplay is kinda fun and scenes are hot (I like the tags).

kehzxez

Oct 11, 2019
Sheeeesh this one is great! Thanks.
The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.13] [Mogurasoft]

Features a female protagonist (hear me out) who's naivety gets her into precarious situations (e.g. rape by goblins, monsters, women, succubi). Features hentai scenes, 3D hentai scenes (controllable similar to Honey Select). In the middle of the game a pleasure bar is added so if a monster/woman/man uses a move against the MC she gets pleasure but becomes weaker/damaged. If MC loses battle a certain way that involves grappling/pleasure then a H-Scene starts. Storyline is basic, but gameplay is kinda fun and scenes are hot (I like the tags).
I tried but not my type dude, thanks for the suggestion.

Nats007

Sep 27, 2021
Any more Similar Like this one?....it was so amazing experience in this game
Not really Fairy Tale mixes side scroller action game with customizable 3d characters that are well animated. Its pretty unique.
Try for a close second.
Otherwise Brilliant Blooming Excel chiffon / Princess Defender are good 2d action h-games

Operation Lovecraft / Honey Select 2 are the best 3d h-scene makers

Reactions: Aniket00123