VN Others Completed Fuck Me Royally!! Horny Magical Princess [Final + DLC] [Kalmia8]

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
I swear I thought it was a YAOI game.
You know... the attractive male characters, the title on the banner, the uploader...

"Different worlds, different perspectives" :censored::ROFLMAO:
I was hoping for a YAOI game tbh... that image of him wearing the cat ears fooled me. :(

Reactions: Koburo

Koburo

May 30, 2017
You know... the attractive male characters, the title on the banner, the uploader...

Yeah I thought for sure this was just going to be a Yaoi
I was hoping for a YAOI game tbh... that image of him wearing the cat ears fooled me. :(
They tried to fool me, but joke's on them. I'm bisexual!

Also, the words "male", "college" and "innocent" don't make sense in the same phrase if there isn't a NOT between them.

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
can someone just provide me with a full save plz...just so that i can unlock the extras ....i kept my finger on the ENTER key for straight 30 minutes without seeing any content and the option to skip scenes is turned off

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Well this is a breath of fresh air. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like VN's like this don't seem to crop up much here - always seems to be that the story comes via the viewpoint of some other dude despite clearly being focused on one or more girls, or they just don't feature sex. Cute female protagonist and some solid boning has me sold though.

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018

I mean, I'm not typically a yaoi fan, but I'm 20 minutes in and I gotta say... the two male leads have some serious chemistry. I ship it.

maths_debater

Nov 12, 2020
100% CG Save

SHA256 Checksum: FFD2BBAF5D9BA910457F766159B2382A58EEC9453730902858899EB03EFF29AE

1. Run the game once to generate save folder.

2. Extract contents to %appdata%\Kalmia8 & MangaGamer\FxxxMeRoyally!!.

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
I think it's The first game that I wanna use "Ctrl" all The time. (And I played visual novels for +50 hours)