Comics Completed Fuck me Sir just don't tell my parents [Genn_Eric]

Genn_Eric

Jan 26, 2024
Cover_V016.jpg

Overview:
Fuck me Sir just don't tell my parents - NSFW Comic by Genn_Eric. Schoolgirl Alyssa wants to make some easy money by "working" for millionaire Mr_Lewis. He rejects her at first but she is determined enough to get her chance. Things turn out to be not as easy as Alyssa expected but she's too proud to chicken out.
And so the fun begins for both​

Updated: 2024-03-29
Artist: GENN_ERIC - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 2500x2654 - 72 DPI
Pages: 89
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - -

Cover_V016.jpg Page_02.jpg Page_03.jpg Page_04.jpg

Genn_Eric

Jan 26, 2024
Hey everyone. There was an issue with the download permission on GDRIVE. I'm new to this forum and therefore not familiar with the whole uploading process. I think i fixed it and made it accessible for everyone now. Please let me know if there's still a problem.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Обычно только игры смотрю. В этот раз посмотрел комикс. Мне понравился такой чёрно белый стиль. Ничего лишнего. Иногда при добавление цвета стиль кажется более рисованным и мультяшным, а так более реалистичный. Очень даже неплохо. Видно что сделано качественно и старательно тем кто умеет рисовать. Порадовали очень разнообразные эмоции и выражения лиц у персонажей. Просто в играх у некоторых почти неэмоциональные все и во многих сценах с одним лицом. тут разнообразие разных выражений, особенно у девушки. Не всё понял так как не удалось перевести автоматически.

Usually I only watch games. This time I looked at the comic. I liked this black and white style. Nothing extra. Sometimes when adding color, the style seems more drawn and cartoonish, and also more realistic. Not bad at all. It is obvious that it was done with high quality and diligence by those who know how to draw. I was pleased with the very diverse emotions and facial expressions of the characters. It's just that in some games, everyone is almost unemotional and in many scenes there is only one person. there is a variety of different expressions, especially from the girl. I didn’t understand everything because it couldn’t be translated automatically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genn_Eric

Genn_Eric

Jan 26, 2024
Обычно только игры смотрю. В этот раз посмотрел комикс. Мне понравился такой чёрно белый стиль. Ничего лишнего. Иногда при добавление цвета стиль кажется более рисованным и мультяшным, а так более реалистичный. Очень даже неплохо. Видно что сделано качественно и старательно тем кто умеет рисовать. Порадовали очень разнообразные эмоции и выражения лиц у персонажей. Просто в играх у некоторых почти неэмоциональные все и во многих сценах с одним лицом. тут разнообразие разных выражений, особенно у девушки. Не всё понял так как не удалось перевести автоматически.

Usually I only watch games. This time I looked at the comic. I liked this black and white style. Nothing extra. Sometimes when adding color, the style seems more drawn and cartoonish, and also more realistic. Not bad at all. It is obvious that it was done with high quality and diligence by those who know how to draw. I was pleased with the very diverse emotions and facial expressions of the characters. It's just that in some games, everyone is almost unemotional and in many scenes there is only one person. there is a variety of different expressions, especially from the girl. I didn’t understand everything because it couldn’t be translated automatically.

Those are some really lovely words that honestly warmed my heart when i read them. Thank you very much for this. You can't imagine how much it means to me. Are the questions in the "spoiler" adressed to me? Or am i mistaking this? I always write a plot in words before i start drawing. It's way faster and shows if a scene is working or not and if all the scenes work together or not. But sometimes an image inspires me to break with the script and i change the plot while drawing. And I rewrite passages very very often. It an iterative process.

Это действительно прекрасные слова, которые согрели мое сердце, когда я их прочитала. Спасибо вам большое за это. Вы не можете представить, как много это для меня значит. Вопросы в "спойлере" адресованы мне? Или я что-то не так понимаю? Я всегда пишу сюжет словами, прежде чем начать рисовать. Это намного быстрее и показывает, работает ли сцена или нет, и все ли сцены работают вместе или нет. Но иногда образ вдохновляет меня на отступление от сценария, и я меняю сюжет во время рисования. И я очень часто переписываю отрывки. Это итеративный процесс.

taireopiqt

Aug 18, 2022
I enjoyed the comic. Lean and fun. Characters you want to get to know more. A shame there won't be more about the two. No doubt you'll be finding your visual tone more and more. I look forward to your next comic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Genn_Eric

Genn_Eric

Jan 26, 2024
I enjoyed the comic. Lean and fun. Characters you want to get to know more. A shame there won't be more about the two. No doubt you'll be finding your visual tone more and more. I look forward to your next comic.
Thanks a lot for the kind words. I really appreciate it.