Others - Abandoned - Fuck Nights at Fremy's [v0.1.7] [BACK DOOR studio]

1. 1.00 star(s)

dys-nomia

Hard pass.

What the fuck is going on in this game? It's so difficult to understand and figure things out. It takes a moment to figure out the basic controls for movement, and then even longer learn what the interact and shuffle inventory items are. And, I think that there is only one item that you can actually grab and use at this point, too. Then during the night, one of the girl appears with a sound cue, but there is no warning before hand about how to stop her and what door she'll appear from. Then, apparently you're supposed to 'flash' fremy, but I never got it to work, and if she breaks the right side door, there is no fucking way that you'll be able to make it through the night due to previously mentioned girl.

Beyond that, the gameplay isn't fun. It's camera watching and mashing the arrow keys. I failed five nights in a row. I didn't see any of the erotic content. There's a lot of trial and error, and the nights are long. If that single video that's still up is any hint, the scenes aren't worth the trouble of playing this game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

TurtleTurtle147

The game has good bones but It would be so much better if there was checkpoints on the survival mode. The characters are good, I just wanna see more of them. Also please expand on Coco the rabbit. She is the best and her voice lines are awesome. Thanks.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Noseknows

Great art work but the game is held back by the game play. It takes way to long to unlock any worth while. I don't enjoy the FNAF gameplay so this for me is just terrible. Again, though great artwork, really top notch.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Froschkönig27

With the new update the gameplay seems fine. The current state is the game is fine, not the best, not the worst. I personally really like the artwork and animations. The gameplay is not as bad as people describe it, you just have to get used to the paths and patterns in exploration mode.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Fapokso

Game feels like its meant to run on a android phone. Lets get this out of the way this does have scenes but requires you to play through the nights and with gameplay that sucks (Not in a good way) and doesnt even work half the time. This has a high amount of potential but its really wasted here with really buggy gameplay, from playing I had to force exit the game after I died during a run, camera got stuck on the closet I entered making me restart, the interact option appears on object that aren't interactable and to go to the technical aspect you cant even adjust the display size or go full screen and then the game gives you instructions with the words tiniest letters. Not a lot of content either, the devs also plan on doing sprite work sex scenes but they cant even add a walking animation for your character.
    TLDR: Skip this
  6. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[ v0.1.0 ]
    2D game about FNAF?
    Cool!

-Story, Originality
    Walk and collect different stuff.
    Sometimes pres buttons and run.

-Renders
    Cool art and animations.

-Sound
    Some music and voice lines.

-Playability
    For now you can play 3-4 times until it gets boring.
    In future, maybe, there will be some kind of variation in what you have to do.

-Performance
    Works fine.

-Bugs
    Fullscreen doesn't work.
    Background music is nearly silent.
    MC doesn't have walk animation.
    You can pick stuff up only higher than you (if it is to the right/left you can't touch it).

-Animations
    Looks nice and smooth.

-Voice Acting
    Some lines, thats nice.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    3 h-scenes and basic gameplay.

Feels kind of empty.
    I think it needs some more background sounds of arcades/vending machines and other things.
    Also the tasks are boring and basicly the same: "collect this/that". Some other tasks would add interest.

But I like the idea a lot.
    Will definitely wait for progress!
    :sneaky:(y)