Unity Completed FUCK OR DIE [Final] [Hyper'sthene]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

eksinrip

Jul 12, 2021
Couldn't figure out how to progress, gave her the aphrodisiac, shes just on a bed and says "no" unless i just leave a hand on her chest, that just plays like a 30 second long animation and then she resets.

Going to main menu and restarting just puts me back where I was it doesn't start over from the start.

Edit: I deleted the registry data for the game search for "FANZA GAMES" and then replayed it and I found SAX-ual content but not sexual content...

Edit Edit: Wow even with manually setting her arousal to 10 in the registry, I did progress, but that was still a huge pain and not worth it.
where do you reset it?

rslays

Apr 19, 2019
Has anyone progressed past the point of the touching scene on the bed? Doesn't seem like you can do much in this game.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Has anyone progressed past the point of the touching scene on the bed? Doesn't seem like you can do much in this game.
And there you have it. I never made it that far, but I put this game aside. I don't mind a game with a challenge, but I play these games for entertainment. If I want hair ripping frustration, I'll babysit my grandchildren.

Gmanfr

Nov 18, 2017
So, i tried it and did the entire course and finished it.
The uncensored patch is awful xD

For those that need to know how to do it :
once on the bed on the "touch" phase, you have to do each animation without stopping until she reach her peak with these part : Kiss, breast, ass and pussy

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Sorry but can anyone post a mini guide for this?

All I could do was uncuff her and give her a bottle of wine. Nothing else seems to do anything. I can interact with her forehead and she says "no don't look at me like that", as if I was a grizzly bear opening my jaws wide ready to gulp her up. There's some items in the room and she says they look like fun toys, but can't do anything with them. I stuck my head inside the bottom drawer and saw a saxophone (sax or die?), but the drawer is locked, so I can't take it.

Seems like most of you have completed this, so, little help, please?

Also is there a way to tell if the version I am using has the adult content or not?

Reactions: ZOMBOX

rslays

Apr 19, 2019
Sorry but can anyone post a mini guide for this?

All I could do was uncuff her and give her a bottle of wine. Nothing else seems to do anything. I can interact with her forehead and she says "no don't look at me like that", as if I was a grizzly bear opening my jaws wide ready to gulp her up. There's some items in the room and she says they look like fun toys, but can't do anything with them. I stuck my head inside the bottom drawer and saw a saxophone (sax or die?), but the drawer is locked, so I can't take it.

Seems like most of you have completed this, so, little help, please?

Also is there a way to tell if the version I am using has the adult content or not?
You need to download the patch from the website for uncensored. Find all the stuff that turns her on in the room and show them to her. Eventually you end up on the bed if you agree to sex. Follow Gmanfr instructions above....

For those that need to know how to do it :
once on the bed on the "touch" phase, you have to do each animation without stopping until she reach her peak with these part : Kiss, breast, ass and pussy

Literally touch every spot until she stops on her own. Eventually the scene progresses to HJ then BJ then sex. Its not really worth it. The dick is orange and its a scene without much interaction. If you find the Sax or Sex the game will end

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Okay, I got it, all done. Mah, this is not really a game, more like a watching experience, at best. Was curious to try it but now I can delete it immediately. Hopefully better dating/sex VR games come our way, 'cause this ain't it.

Last edited:

Summitatem

Sep 23, 2021
Not sure what I am doing wrong, or if the game, but everytime I start the game with my Oculus Quest 2, I start within the floor, and none of the controls work, and I am unable to do anything except look up where I can see the start menu, but unable to interact with it.

breathe

Nov 4, 2020
Not sure what I am doing wrong, or if the game, but everytime I start the game with my Oculus Quest 2, I start within the floor, and none of the controls work, and I am unable to do anything except look up where I can see the start menu, but unable to interact with it.
For me, the controls work properly only if I run it through Virtual Desktop, not Oculus Link. Connect your Quest via Virtual Desktop, then right-click on the Virtual Desktop Streamer icon in taskbar, select "Launch Game..." and select the executable file.

keep in mind, you will need Virtual Desktop installed on your Quest.

Cheekybutter

Mar 1, 2021
This game isn't lying about not supporting WMR. Normally when devs leave it off they're just lazy and it does still have controls assigned, but in this case it doesn't. I tried to go in and add my own bindings and nothing would pick up. It sees the controllers in game just fine, but couldn't get past the menu.
has there still not been a fix or update on that, as I am experiencing the exact same thing, if the devs won't I will.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes