Unity - Completed - Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

1. 2.00 star(s)

PirateBT

Missed chance at a great game.

This is not as advertised final game but a tech demo. It is essentially a very powerful but janky and buggy character creator, with very frustrating and poorly executed punching/fighting game combat. With few H scenes, that although oddly customizable and good leaves a lot to be desired.

The sad thing is if it was the same exact game, but there was 20x more H scene content it would have been great. Or even some linear progression like a story or any content. As it stands its only a fun couple of minutes.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

ebulimaster

good idea bad developement.
    the best: character creation, fights when clothes are tearing step by step
    the worst: graphics, gameplay, movements are repetitive, and they are not so fluent as expected. i thing a game like this in unreal engine could be fix that things
  3. 5.00 star(s)

thinkuse1911

Very Excellent Fight game with Character Creation
    And your can make clothes, skins, anything about character
    If have a site can download Character, clothes and skins will make this game become the best
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jaruh

Few sex content, Clunky battles, but, being one 3d fight game is rather good!
    So, if u want to play a good fighting game, well, this is not it, is a h game, few tech required, and if u want h content, well, just like 20mins there, so, this have the same problem that most of the games of the genre, rathed as a standard h game no more that a 3/5 100% safe
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

A mediocre game with mediocre customizability, but decent modability.

Gameplay: 2/5, Weird, clunky.
    It is in no way like a normal 3D fighter. There's no combos, just blocking and attacking. Honestly the best strategy would to spam punches and going for the aggressive approach. Maybe someone else has a better strategy, but that's how I won.
    Attacks just whiff for some reason even if they seem to connect properly. It's just not good. But somehow, it's... fun. In that, "so bad it's good" kind of way.

At least, if you want to, you can turn off the pissing (when the character loses). There's no free waterworks in the H-Scenes.

Audio: 3/5, Does what it needs to.
    There's cheering, moaning, groaning, etc. No music. Nothing out of the ordinary, but you won't be getting any eargasms.

Visual: 4/5, Can be cute, can be ugly.
    What I mean by this is that, your characters are yours to make. You can mod in styles, clothes, etc. Make 'em busty, make 'em petite. But in the end, you're stuck with the 3D model. There won't be a hand-drawn buxom babe or cute loli girl of age or whatever waiting for you.

The H-Scenes however are pretty good. You can change camera to characters POVs or as a 3rd person. You can even get the POV of the girl if you want. Honestly, it's pretty good.

The character models ragdoll when they get K.O'd and it looks weird.
    The victory animations are weird.

Story: (N/A)/5, none available.
    None. Nothing. Just play.

Overall: 3/5. Decent, really.
    It's a H-Game with bad fighting tacked on top. Don't go in expecting invigorating and deep combat. Expect a chore before you unlock the H-Scenes. It's great that you have so much customization (well, through mods. Only so many options through base options).
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Darshes

Nice game! With little knowledge about gimp you can create many of your fav heroines! Fighting system is weak at best, but if someone look for this, then I advise to play MK. Finally character creation tool could be better and I would be happy having far more options, but it's good enough.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

elhlyn

It's really buggy and not particularly made well. it's fairly shallow in content, 2 characters fight with tekken style inputs (move forward and backward, strafe left and right with various punches and kicks) with a sex scene if you win or lose.

the character creator system has issues that makes it kind of annoying to deal with, especially if you want to change the skin tone (because to do that, the head and the body are different, hell even the shadow has to be manually adjusted. Even then the clothing and skin tone didn't exactly reflect that change as there seems to be a default skin and clothing (or a placeholder) when the custom character creation came to play (and all I did was change the skin tone and the default outfit)

due to the buggy user experience and especially lack of content, I really can't recommend even trying this game.