VN - Ren'Py - FuckBoy [v0.1] [xedoc99]

1. 5.00 star(s)

donivlove

I like this kind of game. You feel special and be an alpha that to have so many cuckold and humiliation story. If developer amps up the game with good story for each character then it will be very interesting with pregnancy and being bull for cuckold, cheating and even build multiple relationship with multi ending.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ImaginaryMe

V0.1

Good start to the game. Very attractive models, the MC doesn't look like a dork and there is a decent bit of content for a first release.

I will say that I am not a big fan of the "scrolling" images as it's a bit distracting to me. Also in one scene while a woman's breast was supposed to be bouncing, it was more like her nipple was moving position.

Besides those two things, this game has some real potentional.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

(Review of v0.1)

So you play the role of a young male sex worker, starting by serving the needs of four customers in the order you want. Eventually you also get to visit your partner and also owner of a strip club and begin hiring new dancers for it. After serving the four customers and hiring a dancer the current content is done and the game is over.

The models are nice but the animations are not optimized and thus many of them can be jerky. They aren't anything exceptional anyway though one of them with the girl blowing two dicks and switching between them is rare and original.

Not much else to tell. There isn't much of a story here even if the game starts with you visiting a therapist and telling her about some weird dreams; if not for the tags you'd think your mom would eventually be involved later too, so I take it it's just an excuse to show some skin early and pretend someone cares for the MC, a piece of meat as charming as the protagonist of Watchdogs.

An average game for me.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kipling

Excellent start! I hope this continues I think the kinks are very well done and the girls are all really hot. It builds each encounter in a sexy way and gives the person playing a feel that you are more than your just watching an adult game play out. Loved all the scenes and it has such a great premise that could lead to so many different paths. If you like the tags on this you will love it.