Ren'Py Abandoned Fucked Space [v0.1] [AlcoGirrafe]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
cover.jpg

Overview:
Gary Goodspeed accidentally fired the ship's lasers and destroyed 92 Imperium Cruiser ships, along with a small family-owned Mexican restaurant. After he was arrested by the Infinity Guard. Gary was then sentenced to serve 5 years aboard the Galaxy One, devoid of any human contact.
HUE primarily served as a supervisor for Gary during his 5-year prison sentence on board the Galaxy One. As the Ship's AI, he had complete control over all the ships functions. He mocks Gary by not giving him a cookie.
The game tells about the events that happen to Gary after a year of imprisonment. Find out what Gary will do to get the cookie.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-27
Release Date: 2020-08-27
Developer: AlcoGirrafe
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

0.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Is there anything worth checking out yet and it's just missing tags or is this one of those "Just the intro and not much gameplay yet" ver 0.1s?

Reactions: MrSanzpants

Mytsu

Mar 7, 2018
I got bored of looking,so i just entered "money=1000" on the console... and it worked

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Oh boy, the premise for this seems quite fun.
I have seen Disenchantment, no idea about Final Space, kinda want to try this once the "Vaginal Sex" tag is included.... or something similar.
Without having read the comments, I would have not known these were series (look, I have kbps internet speeds in this city, alright? Streaming is not possible in my city of 50,000, in the United States. It's bullshit I know but hey no netflix, PSNow, Amazon Prime video, and it sucks. I downloaded Disenchantment over a 6 week period to watch the first season/series.)

Sai01

Apr 24, 2018
Ok, this looks interesting. It's going to my list of "Games that i have to check when reached the 0.6", and now i need to rewatch Final Space, Adio.

Reactions: MasterMerp

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
thats the only game i dont want play lewd. i like the original Story. Thats nothing for me. But he, have fun! it looks good

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote