Ren'Py Abandoned Fucked Space [v0.1] [AlcoGirrafe]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
i am gonna pass this one... seriously. Even that one game with great text and awful art looks like a fucking masterpiece compared with this literal piece of trash

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Cheisst

Jul 12, 2020
how do i get these scenes?
Talk to Bean 3 times. After that, a beer store will open. After Gary drinks beer with Bean 3 times, you can go to the shower with her. If you masturbate to Bean in the shower,
her attitude will worsen. We must wait until she starts to masturbate first. To do this, you need to go to the shower together and drink beer with her about 10 times.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Ran into a bug. After drinking and progressing to 'she's not hiding anything' The next time I step into the bathroom I end up fully dressed w/ Bean in the coffee room, not the shower, with the choices of speak, beer or nothing - can't get back into shower w/ Bean anytime of day.

Baelmung

Aug 7, 2020
This should probably get abandoned tag ? no interaction on patreon since august last year so 9 month ? or did i miss any interaction like twitter or such?

Reactions: zealfox

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Not kink shaming on this one, because I'm well aware, parodies & rule 34 are always a thing, but not gonna lie, this one kinda hurts. Starscream didn't die for this, (That was the cat of Olan Rogers, the guy that created Final Space). It probably rubs me the wrong way though because I'm a bit too close to it. I've been a fan of Olan since the Balloon Shop days & have talked to him on a few different occasions. & with how just overall wholesome the guy is, it just feels wrong, (for me), for something like this to exist. Again, not shaming the creator or the fans on it, because y'all got your own things, but this one just feels wrong to me.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok, which mod delete my comment "as spam"? I'd sincerely like to know what kind of "logic", (or lack therof), made you think my post was spam.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote