Seeking Fucked up Visual Novels

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
Saya no Uta - horror, insanity, macabre visuals - one of the best IMO

Heartwork - lots of violence, rape, and just overall ridiculous situations, but it's very enjoyable chaos

Lessons in Love - a horror/mystery story disguised as a cute harem VN, some violence and jump scares but mild overall and extremely time consuming

Divi Dead - 90s VN with a decent amount of violence and gore, fairly interesting story

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Saya no Uta - horror, insanity, macabre visuals - one of the best IMO

Heartwork - lots of violence, rape, and just overall ridiculous situations, but it's very enjoyable chaos

Lessons in Love - a horror/mystery story disguised as a cute harem VN, some violence and jump scares but mild overall and extremely time consuming

Divi Dead - 90s VN with a decent amount of violence and gore, fairly interesting story
I passed by most of the old school VNs because the old art styles don't really do it for me. I think it's time for me to experience some of the classic VNs now that I've exhausted all the nukiges. Thanks for the links.

Reactions: Eleum Loyce

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Vae Victis - Khan never punishes you for, and allows you to, play a complete bastard.

Last edited:
Reactions: forgetmaster

Dushniy

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2021
I am not creating a game on ren'py, but it can be considered a bit fucked up? I guess?

satou1507

Jun 21, 2020
Kind of sad when no one mentioned Starless. It has girl doing stuff with animal, coprophagia and urophagia, and in the end, guy has his pp cut off lol.
Closer Game by the same author/company is somewhat fucked up.

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Kind of sad when no one mentioned Starless. It has girl doing stuff with animal, coprophagia and urophagia, and in the end, guy has his pp cut off lol.
Closer Game by the same author/company is somewhat fucked up.
I completed it a while ago, that was amazing

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Waiting for update for ages
Yesh D: This one was my favorite. He made another game that isn't finished that I enjoyed called Hard Love, right here HardLove

Both haven't been updated for like 2 years. I checked his Patreon to see what was up and I see some posts that were posted 6 days ago (a little back and forth between him and someone else) look at this

oo (2).jpg

I wish more Devs made games like these...

Last edited:

forgetmaster

Oct 14, 2020
Yesh D: This one was my favorite. He made another game that isn't finished that I enjoyed called Hard Love, right here HardLove

Both haven't been updated for like 2 years. I checked his Patreon to see what was up and I see some posts that were posted 6 days ago (a little back and forth between him and someone else) look at this

View attachment 1442195

I wish more Devs made games like these...
I check his patreon from time to time but the posts are paywall locked, are you a patreon? how can you see that?