JhonBD

Nov 14, 2019
For those who are lagging the games, the problem is in the 64bit with AMD microprocessors, you have to download the files in 32bit instead of 64bit since the game is programmed with intel instructions instead of AMD

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
For those who are lagging the games, the problem is in the 64bit with AMD microprocessors, you have to download the files in 32bit instead of 64bit since the game is programmed with intel instructions instead of AMD
Are you sure about this? It seems unlikely to me. This game is programmed in unreal engine, certainly not assembly code.

GilBabylon

Nov 24, 2019
I AM stuck on train snake girl isn't receiving the weapon I got from sleeping girls room what should I do

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello someone else has problems with the latest game collection that fuckeman released
View attachment 860018
I have the same error and used 7zip and still the same error nothing happened
Then I would check graphics drivers, not exactly sure what the issue is from reading the error, but one thing I always do on any Windows PC is make sure graphics drivers are up to date, install all Visual C++ libraries going back to 2003 both 32 and 64 bit, and make sure .NET Framework is up to date and sometimes install an older version of .NET Framework if it's needed.

Reactions: DeMoN!

t4t4

Sep 1, 2018
What is finished?
Some other dude was saying that the individual games aren't shouldn't be labeled as "complete" of "finished" (I don't remember) because of bugs or something. I was saying that he's not going to go back and polish them

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Some other dude was saying that the individual games aren't shouldn't be labeled as "complete" of "finished" (I don't remember) because of bugs or something. I was saying that he's not going to go back and polish them
I wasn't sure what he was saying either... I've played every single one and haven't run into any issues/incompleteness except for the 3d Christmas one and that was clearly just a demo. Maybe I missed something but the games clearly seem to accomplish their job, which is a short puzzle gonzofest.

JhonBD

Nov 14, 2019
Are you sure about this? It seems unlikely to me. This game is programmed in unreal engine, certainly not assembly code.
It does not matter what language it is programmed with, in the end everything go to machine language, since it is the only thing that the microprocessor understands, and from vesion 64bit the lines it seems that the compilation intrusions used are those of Intel. For me personally it was solved by downloading the 32bit version

Lizst

Jan 7, 2018
It does not matter what language it is programmed with, in the end everything go to machine language, since it is the only thing that the microprocessor understands, and from vesion 64bit the lines it seems that the compilation intrusions used are those of Intel. For me personally it was solved by downloading the 32bit version
Of course it matters what language is used. The program is compiled to assembly code, not written by hand in it, thus the assembly code is generated and optimized by a compiler. Most compilers avoid amd or intel specific instructions to avoid incompatibility. I've never experienced any problems. But I'm glad you solved your issue, the game shouldn't use that much ram anyways.

DeathKing07

Sep 28, 2017

use the mouse or right and left arrow keys on the keyboard to switch galleries
Exit to desktop - Esc

for windows (64bit)
for windows (32bit)
for Mac

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes