BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Very hard to win against the woman in the cave
First try for me she beat me because I wasn't sure how to damage her. On the 2nd try I walked around all over the place so she would chase me. At the lowest part of the screen you want to be in the middle and dick slap her when she comes towards you. A hit will be counted against her when you see her color flashing. It also means she got stunned and that you should dick slap her a couple more times while her color is still flashing. Just rinse and repeat that technique until her life meter color is empty. Just watch out because the Amazon Boss will at certain points in the battle walk back towards her throne chair and do a foot stomp that creates a ceiling avalanche of spiked rocks, which you will have to avoid or you sustain damage to your dick shaped life meter.

Reactions: WadeWilsoon

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone got a save for Amazons game? The boss battle is just too atrocious to get through and you need to replay the whole thing when you lose

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
1. Go straight untill arrive to the boat. Use it and cross the river. Before that dont forget to take one skeleton's bone.
2. Take green weeds. Take axe. Turn back to the river. Cross it and take woods.
3. Combine wood with axe. Go back to the forest, put ladder on roof. Climb it. Take web. Go inside house. Talk with the bitch.
4. Turn back to the cave. Poke the snake. Go inside, take mushroom, wink to the amazon :)
5. Turn back to the house again. Put snake, mushroom and weed into whore's cauldron. Take poison.. ehm i mean potion.
6. To the cave! Once again, yes. Release whole your potion or passion on warriwhore. Bang her! BANG BANG BANG! Harder! Harder!Achiviment Unlocked: 1st bitch (y)
7. Go direct. Take shield. Combine with bone. (So fucking primitive) Goooo back. There is mound near bridge. Dig it. Take the key. Go cave. Release your soul-twin. You're gonna turn back that place you've digged and fall down. Fight whore queen. Beat&Bang. Punish the slut so hard. Take chest.
8. Bring your soul-bitch to the beach. She will fuck you this time. Take 2nd key. Open chest. Take gem. (I really do not understand, why is that bitch taking you back whole this way to fuck)
9. Anyway. Put gem Go back to the w(b)itch house with nude woman. Give sacred dildo to bitcher. Fuck both of them so fucking hard as you can. END

Last edited:

FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
1. Go straight untill arrive to the boat. Use it and cross the river. Before that dont forget to take one skeleton's bone.
2. Take green weeds. Take axe. Turn back to the river. Cross it and take woods.
3. Combine wood with axe. Go back to the forest, put ladder on roof. Climb it. Take web. Go inside house. Talk with the bitch.
4. Turn back to the cave. Poke the snake. Go inside, take mushroom, wink to the amazon :)
5. Turn back to the house again. Put snake, mushroom and weed into whore's cauldron. Take poison.. ehm i mean potion.
6. To the cave! Once again, yes. Release whole your potion or passion on warriwhore. Bang her! BANG BANG BANG! Harder! Harder!Achiviment Unlocked: 1st bitch (y)
7. Go direct. Take shield. Combine with bone. (So fucking primitive) Goooo back. There is mound near bridge. Dig it. Take the key. Go cave. Release your soul-twin. You're gonna turn back that place you've digged and fall down. Fight whore queen. Beat&Bang. Punish the slut so hard. Take chest.
8. Bring your soul-bitch to the beach. She will fuck you this time. Take 2nd key. Open chest. Take gem. (I really do not understand, why is that bitch taking you back whole this way to fuck)
9. Anyway. Put gem Go back to the w(b)itch house with nude woman. Give sacred dildo to bitcher. Fuck both of them so fucking hard as you can. END

love u

wapitawg

Aug 16, 2017
There are no save option for this game.
There is, actually. When you beat the game, your progress gets stored and you have an access to a gallery after opening the game again.

I'm attaching a full save to Fuckerman: Amazons. It goes to %APPDATA%\Local\FuckermanPS\Saved\SaveGames.

Reactions: Furnox and ridak
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes