CyanIce

Sep 11, 2017
I am omega stumped on this one. I put sand in a bucket...am I winning dad?

Edit: Nevermind you can go up the lift

Last edited:

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
you also get a bottle of water sand bucket, add it all to the cement mixer and take it back to the sister and fuck both of them , there is also an area behind the building you have to go down the ditch to get the final girl

Feb 5, 2018
So what's that make, like ~10 games in 0.1/0.2 alpha stage with one level?

If fuckerman focused on one or two games at a time, they might finish one.

inb4 that dude from months ago flips their story again to defend lazy, unfocused development.

cauldron

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Wrecking balls is a nice game, but it's a shame that his girlfriend (fuckerwoman ?) from the previous games wasn't here...

Apr 1, 2020
Hey it's a nice game and I appreciate that you condensed all the games into one. I just wanted to ask is it possible to change the keyboard bindings. Some of my keyboard keys have stopped working. Most of them are quite necessary for the game. If it is possible can someone help me with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Feb 5, 2018
they're called 0.1/0.2 but they're finished self-contained levels
That's not what 0.1/0.2 are for, and they're not "finished" if they periodically receive content and updates. Quit defending lazy development and Patreon milking for sub-par 3-part .GIF loops in a glorified flash animation.

Fuckerman is talented enough as it is, no idea why they're barely trying anymore. Why work hard when people will pay for lazy work?

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes