Jun 3, 2022
I love these little games. It's lewd, but not like that you jerk off. Keeps you occupied. For hours. You search the substance for the robot fridge queen whatever in atomic fuck and can*tfind out how to open the stupid chest....

Okay, got it now. B ut I have to say, the 3d/2d mix gave me a slight woozy feeling at first. I'd prefer the "normal" style. (and maybe new animations for the two main characters, gets boring after 8 games..)

Last edited:
Reactions: lukoy

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
i really wish all the galleries also had all the nude sprites too and hell clothed ones as well.
Bambook has a talent for making girl look good standing around

Reactions: bravery767

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
What about mac version?
I think he stopped doing Mac versions some time ago. You can actually play the windows version on your mac. There are two ways I think to do it(I did it years ago but haven't had a mac for many year now) where you run windows games on your mac. There is special software for mac to run windows games on it(I forget one name and the other name is Wine or Whine). I'm not gonna give the instructions, but it should be easy to find out how by searching for it with Google. Basically you can make a separate partition on your mac hard drive and it doesn't require reformatting your whole hard drive(a stupid flaw of windows, windows can't run mac but mac can run windows(great sophisticated design regarding mac)). If you pursue this, there are two subjects your are researching. 1 is how to setup a windows virtual drive on your mac and 2. how to run windows games on your mac. It's a bit of a tedious process, but once it's all setup you don't have to wait till there are mac versions released by game designers.

Last edited:
Reactions: joer97675
Jun 3, 2022
I asked him about it and he says that people complained that it was gay, so he stopped...
If enough of us ask him about it, he will probably reconsider.
Typical example of how you can't please everyone. No matter who you cater to, there will always be someone on the other side upset about it.

joer97675

Nov 27, 2019
I think he stopped doing Mac versions some time ago. You can actually play the windows version on your mac. There are two ways I think to do it(I did it years ago but haven't had a mac for many year now) where you run windows games on your mac. There is special software for mac to run windows games on it(I forget one name and the other name is Wine or Whine). I'm not gonna give the instructions, but it should be easy to find out how by searching for it with Google. Basically you can make a separate partition on your mac hard drive and it doesn't require reformatting your whole hard drive(a stupid flaw of windows, windows can't run mac but mac can run windows(great sophisticated design regarding mac)). If you pursue this, there are two subjects your are researching. 1 is how to setup a windows virtual drive on your mac and 2. how to run windows games on your mac. It's a bit of a tedious process, but once it's all setup you don't have to wait till there are mac versions released by game designers.
Thanks for advice. Yeah i know about wine, but it is too much effort for silly game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I really need a guide for wedding rings... I picked up the battery and charger I think, but I click it to give it to the girl with the camera and nothing happens

bravery767

Nov 22, 2017
I really need a guide for wedding rings... I picked up the battery and charger I think, but I click it to give it to the girl with the camera and nothing happens
Combine them in your inventory. Then in the kitchen picking up the champagne will reveal an outlet, plug the combined battery and charger in. If its red its "charging" as in progression locked, get Fuckergirl to unlock the box + use fuze on the small shed and you'll have everything you need to get the bride to the podium which will finish the charge.

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
guys a quick question plsss

is the collection 1 + 2 have all the games inside it in a single link ? or should i download them all separated 1 by 1 ?

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
ok final question .. should i redownload every thing even the games that are inside the collection again ? or only the games that are not included in it ?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
ok final question .. should i redownload every thing even the games that are inside the collection again ? or only the games that are not included in it ?
no point in downloading things already included unless you wanna play them out of collection order

• Red Heart
Reactions: hamod
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes