Others - Fucknite [Demo] [Space Rock99]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay
    Controls: A clicker, with a time limit between gaining currency.
    Interface: A mock fortnite store.
    Writing
    Plot: Nothing.
    Characters: Non-verbal sex dolls.
    Typos: None.
    Art
    Models: Stolen and mostly uncredited.
    Background: None.
    Audio
    Music: Silent.
    Effects: Silent.
    Voices: Stolen.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

dragonGRaf

The audio quality is really really bad and he basically stole some videos or gifs from animation makers and put them into his game
    Plus the sound is really loud when you activate a character, like why is it so loud
  3. 1.00 star(s)

pogpotato0

Just a bunch of stolen animations without giving credit to artists.
    A new pinnacle of low effort and delusional mistakes of thinking anything of value has been created here.
    This kind of non-content garbage should not even be posted
  4. 1.00 star(s)

damupoohbear

I downloaded this literally just for shits and giggles hoping it would at least be something new.

It's litearlly just a bunch of several other artists work.

The folder structure is literally just an exe file, a text document explaining how the "game" works, and a bunch of hidden folders with wmv files in them.

In the few cases I checked, the artists name is still visible in the clip.

Speaking of the clips, I was able to find a few of them online, it seems the dev edited the original files as well.
    1st is the original version of one of the Harley Quinn videos, 2nd is the same video but from the games files, 3rd is another random file from the games folder just to show that literally all of the videos seem to be encoded the exact same way.
    I originally thought this was due to some issue with the game, but after looking at the files themselves, as shown in the above screenshot, they're all set to 4kbps audio bitrate and all 10000kbps bitrate with 10004kbps total bitrade, even the one that's over a minute long.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Similarly to their other game, Fun Night At Freddy's, this one is also pretty much just a glorified gallery sort of game. The difference here is that it was given time gated nonsense as its game mechanic which basically makes it a major waste of time. You collect 800 v-bucks every 15 seconds and theres 5 characters in the store on a 2 minute cycle before they're randomized. Granted that there's only 11 characters in total and pressing / allows you to collect v-bucks with no cooldown, its just such a needless time gate that serves no purpose because its not a clicker so I don't really understand the reason why its here.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Playfulpetfox

Demo version

Stolen animations? Check.
    Low effort assembly? Check.
    Original content? Missing.

This person is pumping out the exact type of game that a lot of people think about making when they're really down on their luck and hoping for a quick buck. Use as many premade assets as you can to string together a whole slew of stolen content from people with actual talent, and then thrust it into the world and leave it unfinished so you can move onto stealing the next batch of animations you find! What a great strategy.