2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Kinda hope installing touchpads instead of genitalia becomes a thing. Holy shit that's a funny idea. The scenes aren't really visually stimulating but the dialogue was kind of a treat here and there. Another game playing on the cyberpunk sexuality idea, but it came on a little strong with the non-binary stuff. It was kind of stifling when I think it meant to be the exact opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: AnOldMan

GentlemanFaun

May 24, 2017
I dunno why everyone else is having such a hard time with this little VN. I rather liked it, and thought the characters were interesting. I'm not usually into being a sub in these sorts of things, but I really enjoyed playing with Exit.

The pronoun asking was nice, if a little clunky, but they had it as a part of a patient intake thing, so that made sense. In a cyberpunk world where body parts are about as swappable as clothing, asking pronouns makes a lot of sense. The safeword on the sex scenes also makes sense. They're professionals, and you're here to have fun. If you're NOT having fun, you can let them know. It blends pretty well into the cyberpunk medical utopia it's set in.

My only complaint is the lack of CG. The character portraits are great. The couple images per interest are nice, but a little generic to be used with whatever genitalia you're equipped with at the time.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Game reminds me of Hardcoded, for setting and graphics up to a point. Cyberpunk and medical gender stuff.

Jul 20, 2017
Honestly I genuinely gave it a chance. Its shit compared to half of the non-completed or out right abandoned projects hosted here. A bit of advice find something else to play.

zeuskabob

Aug 6, 2017
I really wish people would try harder to avoid putting their politics in games. It's very unsexy when a game makes me think about politics instead of enjoying what it's offering in erotica.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
I mean, it ain't what I'm personally into either, but I'd still rather see more actually kinda' unique things like this than "MILQUETOAST GUY FUCKS HIS MOTHER AND SISTER (ONLY WE CHANGED THOSE WORDS SO WE DON'T GET KICKED OFF OF PATREON) AND EVERY WOMAN HE COMES ACROSS, STARRING HIDEOUS DAZ3D MODELS AND DEFAULT ASSETS 0.00000001 PRE-PRE-PRE-ALPHA BACKERS-ONLY DEMO TEASER" #5000.

If it ain't your thing then it ain't your thing, but damn, some of y'all acting like this game is attacking you personally.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Compilation of the positive feedback posted:
It's not as shit as some other games that exist out there
It's nice of them to ask your preferred pronouns
The art is charming
It adds to the statistical amount of games tagged both as female protagonist and completed.

ah yes goku

Apr 16, 2018
I have to admit I was a bit worried when I saw that the protagonist could be trans but. The comments here (for the most part) are pretty reasonable.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Played two routes so far, Channery's and Maya's, both with getting a new vagina installed. Very much enjoyed it, there's some nice femdom here. Consensual, but deep enough to be satisfying. I love mind control and hypnosis and things of that nature, so I especially enjoyed the more invasive elements of control, like any instance where one of the doctors is able to hack into or affect any of our internal functions or thought processes. In general, I'd love to see the idea of getting your body modded be explored further in erotic works, specifically approached from the angle of how much control the technician doing the modding might have over you.

Still got two more doctors to visit, and maybe some genital variation to explore. I doubt I'm gonna like anyone better than Dr. Maya Kato, but Channery played her domme part rather well, so I'll certainly give the others a chance...

Reactions: Dysphorika
2.00 star(s) 8 Votes