VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
There's a 1.1 patch out. Fixes stuff like CG not appearing gallery (i think the sauna events), addition of a Heart HUD element (to track affection), and making it easier to invite Oki/Okan to the party.

They nerfed getting money from the minigame but I only ever played it once. You can cheat the money and gifts by save editing, which is the entire point of the minigame anyways. Skipping the work minigame won't prevent you from accessing the Spa. But then again, you can also cheat their affection level so you don't have to give them gifts.

Apparently, there are secret CGs where you get to threesome with two of the four main guys, and a True End Flag for the one guy. As far as I know, sex scenes from that guy only happens in the bad end.

The random NPCs also have one secret sex scene I'm guessing from looking at the img files inside the game. But I don't know how to make them happen in-game.
The after scenes are locked on a part of the menu that is not there, in 4chan I modified the script to make it appear and to "play" that part in any case I leave here the link to the script:

and for the NPC scenes you have to had 5 hearts events done with a romancebale character then one day before the party you go and talk with the npc asociated and he tell you a story that unlocks his CG at the gallery, for example the chef is associated to Rald

I also have scripts to skip the work phase (so laggy) and start the day at the event map, to made oki and okan appear all the week (this was added to the version 1.1), to start the game with 50 of each gift and 1 million mani, and to have all the cgs unlocked at the gallery (at 1.0).

Last edited:

Sakura997

May 17, 2018
Who knows how to get into hisamis route ????
First you need to play the game once and after, you start a new game. I managed to get to the decision that takes you to either his bad ending or his "true ending" by ignoring everyone else (by this i mean not going to "dates" with them at all) i don't know if it matters whether or not you have sex with the guys when you have a choice to not have sex with them or stopping early in their massages, I didn't care and kept having sex with them lol so i guess it doesn't really matters. And you have to make sure that everytime you have a chance to talk about "master" ask about him and have positive responses towards him when asked about master or when someone mentions him (and also when talking directly about hisami when he supposedly disappears) and bam, I got to this 2 choices where you are "playing" as Hisami to get his endings. You know you got it if when it's a week or something before the game ends you get an event as hisami and you can actually choose as him, if not and it proceeds as normal without being able to choose something then something went wrong, As it is right now, there is a bug that stops you from advancing past this 2 choices in version 1.0 so there is no way of getting his "true" ending; this is fixed in the new version 1.1 but if you downloaded the game from here is still not updated so you need to wait until this gets updated.

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Threesomes and side character CGs get unlocked in the gallery. They don't actually happen apparently lol. To unlock the side character CGs, you need to max your Heart Level with a certain romancee (to level 5, if you're save editing). Afterwards, just talk to side charaacters at any time before Day 51 (Party Event) according to xtasis18

Chef Haruo - Cafe: See all heart events with Rald
Evan - Bookstore: See all heart events with Lenga
Hunter - Street: See all heart events with Kovit
Prof. Keoni - University: See all heart events with Sota
Burton - Central Park: See all heart events with Remi
Xavier - Garage: See all heart events with Oki
Jacob - Beach: See all heart events with Okan
John - Hospital: Not confirmed, but I talked to him with max affection Kovit after spending time together in the hospital.

So far, I think the only CGs not getting unlocked in the gallery are the Sauna Events and Lenga/Twins at the Beach Event.

Last edited:
Reactions: hulyuky

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I feel SOOOOO sorry for anyone that actually invested money or bought this game LOL, the CGs are decent but the game itself is so dull!!!

Gameplay: Same as any other VN (and the only minigame we get to play is sooo shitty)
Story: 2/10 . I mean it is just some boring predictable cheesy shit. It is so corny.... for a game that took 4-5 years to be released!
MC: Plain as fuck
Voices: Just some generic expressions, like Sumimase, Onegai, "hmmm" it is so funny that sometimes the characters are talking about anything but themselves but you can hear a "Watashi".
Price: INCREDIBLE EXPENSIVE FOR SOMETHING SO SHORT AND SHITTY.

Ari69

Nov 25, 2018
I feel SOOOOO sorry for anyone that actually invested money or bought this game LOL, the CGs are decent but the game itself is so dull!!!

Gameplay: Same as any other VN (and the only minigame we get to play is sooo shitty)
Story: 2/10 . I mean it is just some boring predictable cheesy shit. It is so corny.... for a game that took 4-5 years to be released!
Voices: Just some generic expressions, like Sumimase, Onegai, "hmmm" it is so funny that sometimes the characters are talking about anything but themselves but you can hear a "Watashi".
yeah, and the time they takes to finally complete the whole game is too damn long :'v
I hope they'll create more updates to make up for this lacking... well I can only hope and wait to see what's next because I'm just riding on someone else kindness for sharing this game lol :'v

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017

Its an okay game, but for the budget/time it took to make it definitely falls short. The story is also pretty bland and no amount of time and money could improve it. The storyline for each route is also uninspired. I wasn't expecting anything deep or something but it really was pretty basic. Well-written, but basic.

I am pretty much confused on what the focus of the plot is. I don't think its character-centric but the writing doesn't really do a good job of pointing out whether you're experiencing the world vs the MCs perspective of the world because the experience is pretty bland.

The Main Character serves mostly as a vehicle, which is fine often times but only when the focus of the story is on the world/setting. With the main setting being tied to the Spa you hardly expect a twist when the only things noteworthy in its world is the Spa itself and news reports of people disappearing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to add those things together and it didn't take me long that they're probably linked. Add in the best friend character that you for some reason can't date (but you can date your boss), and the part that at some point he disappears you can also safely deduce that he's probably the "master" they keep referring to.

The general world of the game revolves around the Spa, so its hard to imagine something cool and interesting to happen. That being said, its easy to see that the game isn't something that takes itself too seriously and is more interested in sexual happenings. There's more focus on the adult part of adult game.

Now that I mention it, in terms of sex scenes its all a bit tame. Its mostly vanilla, at least in my opinion. If you like a bit of thrill, this probably wouldn't be the game for you as its mostly fluff.

As for the VA, it goes outside of those generic expressions during the endings (or maybe other scenes if I'm not aware), but for majority of the game it really is just tied to those expressions.

Reactions: Shadow220 and Ari69

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Its an okay game, but for the budget/time it took to make it definitely falls short. The story is also pretty bland and no amount of time and money could improve it. The storyline for each route is also uninspired. I wasn't expecting anything deep or something but it really was pretty basic. Well-written, but basic.

I am pretty much confused on what the focus of the plot is. I don't think its character-centric but the writing doesn't really do a good job of pointing out whether you're experiencing the world vs the MCs perspective of the world because the experience is pretty bland.

The Main Character serves mostly as a vehicle, which is fine often times but only when the focus of the story is on the world/setting. With the main setting being tied to the Spa you hardly expect a twist when the only things noteworthy in its world is the Spa itself and news reports of people disappearing. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to add those things together and it didn't take me long that they're probably linked. Add in the best friend character that you for some reason can't date (but you can date your boss), and the part that at some point he disappears you can also safely deduce that he's probably the "master" they keep referring to.

The general world of the game revolves around the Spa, so its hard to imagine something cool and interesting to happen. That being said, its easy to see that the game isn't something that takes itself too seriously and is more interested in sexual happenings. There's more focus on the adult part of adult game.

Now that I mention it, in terms of sex scenes its all a bit tame. Its mostly vanilla, at least in my opinion. If you like a bit of thrill, this probably wouldn't be the game for you as its mostly fluff.

As for the VA, it goes outside of those generic expressions during the endings (or maybe other scenes if I'm not aware), but for majority of the game it really is just tied to those expressions.
I'd agree but.. then I remember an AMAZING VN like camp buddy exists and it only took like 1/2 2 years at most to be finished and with a lower budget and I can't just stop thinking how lazy , irresponsible and full of shit "Fullservice" devs are. I get it, they had some issues ok... but THAT BUDGET, 4 YEARS, BUDGET FOR VOICE ACTING and all that we get is something that feels like an extended Demo that is actually inferior compared to many games that are currently being developed and posted at itch, io I mean come on people, you've been scammed. Again... not saying Camp Buddy is the fucking best gay xxx vn of the world, because that would be insulting to Nitro + Chiral but compared to Fullservice!!! it is entirely superior in every single aspect. Also Also, Camp buddy has already a DLC. and more updates to come!

Reactions: Shadow220

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
What's wrong with the other mirrors?

I'm uploading v1.11 right now, but not on GDrive
I prefer GDrive because it is easier to download. Furthermore, I don't know what it is the security of these other platforms, how can I be sure if the files have viruses?

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
I prefer GDrive because it is easier to download. Furthermore, I don't know what it is the security of these other platforms, how can I be sure if the files have viruses?
They're all F95 approved file hosts as per this list and I've personally uploaded all of them. It's all the same file.

First mirrors for v1.11 are up now. I will upload the macOS version later.

rafael02

Aug 2, 2018
Guys are the npc cgs scenes? like as if scenes i mean with a litle story and all or they are only images in the galery?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017

Not that I disagree with a lot of what your saying but since when is double penetration "vanilla"? (judging by the pic in the OP)

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes