VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Bocchama

This is my opinion base on finishing 2 routes of the game.

Art - 5/5
    Story -2/5
    Mini games - 1/5 (should've added some growth stats for MC)
    Gameplay - 2/5 (too repetitive)

Would be better if the boys can give additional perks or skills like unlimited $$$ or affection rate up every time I do NG+.

Overall, the game is good if you are just jacking off for good looking boys/men but the gameplay is tedious and not fun at all. Still got room for improvements if they expand the story of each character (like adding backstories and adding more CG)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

perles75

The Gay Tag Review

Game 100% gay, with plenty of boys to choose from.

Full Service has great manga-style graphics and a lot of steamy scenes with a varied cast, so if you are here for the eye candy you'll surely be satisfied. The game is, however, less satisfying in other parts. The story is quite bare-bones and the mechanics becomes pretty repetitive pretty fast. There are in theory a lot of things -visiting various locations, work minigame, earning money and buying objects, dialogues here and there...- but once you go past this smokescreen of activities, it doesn't sum up to too much. It feels way more busier than substancial. Even the various romances -you can get to the end of a couple per run, more or less- follow the same path of meeting the person and have a scene with him until the end of his story. The main plot is somehow intriguing, but it has a lot of untapped potential and it gets too dispersed.
    So in the end, it's a nice package with several arousing scenes, but as a game it falls a bit short.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Kurizu208

Game is super light on story especially if you choose to not be a slut. On the second run of the game it is a bit better as a bunch of new plot scenes showing the bad guy's perspective is thrown in. The man meat of the game is the sex scenes which there are a lot of them. The art for them isn't the most consistent but worth a fap or two if you like one of the guys.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MagiLord

After a long development period, Full Service was released, and it certainly changed a lot from the starting point. The UI is cleaner, although I must say not to my liking. Several characters, most if not all, voiced in typical "Japanese VN" style. It even offers the possibility for Japanese or English voices. The art style and character design are superb, though they do follow some dating sim character tropes.

Basically:
    - Voiced lines
    - Several characters and interests
    -Not completely tedious minigames.
    - Well-drawn scenes and very good art.
    - Hot scenes of course.
    Also: Elephant.