VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
You should go complain to the game maker then. There is no Android version so far, they just keep on promising to deliver one. Begging in this thread will not magically create it.
First, that was kinda rude. Second. Sometimes someone who knows their stuff make a Android port and share with others around here. I've saw in others games around here, even this one someone made and Android version tho is modded to have the gallery completed and every guy in love with mc so is not really fun

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
First, that was kinda rude. Second. Sometimes someone who knows their stuff make a Android port and share with others around here. I've saw in others games around here, even this one someone made and Android version tho is modded to have the gallery completed and every guy in love with mc so is not really fun
Mods already had to delete a lot of repeated posts all begging for the same thing. Asking over and over again will not change things. Of course it is possible to compile the payload with the Android target, but the game is not optimized for Android - if it was, there would be an official version by now.

If you think I'm rude for being slightly annoyed by being asked the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, then so be it.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Mods already had to delete a lot of repeated posts all begging for the same thing. Asking over and over again will not change things. Of course it is possible to compile the payload with the Android target, but the game is not optimized for Android - if it was, there would be an official version by now.

If you think I'm rude for being slightly annoyed by being asked the same thing over and over and over and over and over again, then so be it.
Ok my dude. Just try to chill a little bit. To much stress and negative is not good for you body

Reactions: gabrieltobyfla

DanceInTheDark

Aug 9, 2020
You know this game is bad when it took 4 years to be released and has like 1 hour of story. Also, v 1.33 is exactly the same as v 1.05 LOL.
I suddenly remember Coming Out on Top. The gameplay is basically only hour and the dates would take 30 minutes or less.

My point here is that the VNs I have played so far would consist an hour or so. The longest playthrough I had on a VN was Camp Buddy which was over 8 hours (and that was one route alone). The difference however is how long the game was made. I presume it was only made a year or so since it was released on 2018.

sikaka

Dec 31, 2019
I suddenly remember Coming Out on Top. The gameplay is basically only hour and the dates would take 30 minutes or less.

My point here is that the VNs I have played so far would consist an hour or so. The longest playthrough I had on a VN was Camp Buddy which was over 8 hours (and that was one route alone). The difference however is how long the game was made. I presume it was only made a year or so since it was released on 2018.

Honestly I wish more would go the 'short and complete' route with VNs. I loved Coming Out on Top but it just doesn't usually work out well when you do a super long VN with branching paths because they all either come out feelign the same or you end up in permanent development limbo trying to finish them.

Give short branching playthoughts and add extra branches as ongoing content vs delivering a 1/10th finished game for me any day. It also tends to allow for much better writing. Ok, coming out on top is no masterpiece but it's better than most you'll play and the humor definitely shines through.

Full service doesn't have a length issue, it has a mediocre writing issue. I could also complain that because of how the story branches (or fails to) it leads to a lot of 'sameness'. It's lazy/bad development and not a problem with the length IMO. That being said the art is still pretty damn good.

Nov 9, 2017
Full Service isn't a game you play for story though. Full Service is a game you play to JO to while watching hot bois fuck

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes