VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Eh I don't know about this love relationship rumor, I don't really keep up that much with rumor I guess aside from the official news they post back then on their sites, but all I know is both Mikkoukun and Mazjojo are leading artist of both new game developing group. Mikkoukun of Blitz Game and MazJojo of Herculion. (Herculion is BlackMonkeyPro leading artist while Mikkoukun is a coder and sub artist)
the rumor was spread from twitter back in the early days of twitter, but right now herculion is making bad choice to sell this as DLC with 6 dollar price tag and those changes on the changelog list are just small features and should add them as free update instead paying them.

im sure herculion is a rich artist at this point but damn 6 dollars for that small features to be changed, sounds like he wants to ask more money from his fans.

Reactions: angelguy33

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
the rumor was spread from twitter back in the early days of twitter, but right now herculion is making bad choice to sell this as DLC with 6 dollar price tag and those changes on the changelog list are just small features and should add them as free update instead paying them.

im sure herculion is a rich artist at this point but damn 6 dollars for that small features to be changed, sounds like he wants to ask more money from his fans.
Well they spent some money for arts at least price must be 2 or 3 dollars not 6

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019

Herculion or Mazjojo is hella rich allrite!
He earned from $1355 to $5420 for 3 cgs a month!

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Well they spent some money for arts at least price must be 2 or 3 dollars not 6
ehh artist price on CGs usually goes over $60 price if the artist is well talented that's how you get so many supporters from patreon alone and including commissions because mazjojo can make offer over $100 depending on what to add details on his artwork commissions. im not sure about his $6 price if its worth to buy his DLC package.

Herculion or Mazjojo is hella rich allrite!
He earned from $1355 to $5420 for 3 cgs a month!
yeah he has massive fans so that comes from his commission prices also.

lianhuan_

Mar 8, 2022
after downloading the apk. I tried installing it but unfortunately it says "App not installed". tried doing it several times, still the same result.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
after downloading the apk. I tried installing it but unfortunately it says "App not installed". tried doing it several times, still the same result.
1. The file is corrupted, you need to redownload it.
2. Your storage space is not enough
3. It doesn't match with your devices arms CPU.
4. You are just unlucky, sucks to be you.

FiloSpark

Jul 6, 2020
How to Install:

1. Go to your game's folder where the application is
  2. Go to the /game directory of your game (it's the same place with the .rpa files)
    1. Windows: \game
    2. Mac: FullService.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\gam
  3. Save the dlc*.rpa file in that folder
  4. Restart your game
Can only be used with version 1.5 and later versions.

Reactions: KMK095 and icrxxx

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hmmm, Ain't there someone shared the paid DLC, and waiting for others to share the v1.5 version?
Why it's got deleted? It's a fake? Or it's not allowed to be shared yet?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes