VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
The Ost are not released and the wallpapers?
Haven't found them so far, if anyone has them, please share. I did find the macOS version though, it's uploading. I could also make a crunched version if anyone is interested...

Reactions: 3dtab7

iiKoko

Oct 25, 2019
How do you get the side characters scenes? I can only talk to them + I have some of the scenes unlocked in the gallery but I never actually got them while playing the game

Nov 9, 2017
Important note: The city map has an arrow on the bottom left that let's you scroll to find another half dozen locations to visit!

I didn't find it until day 30, I think I have missed a lot of things/events already :(
Really? Where? because I can't see it anywhere

Reactions: Johnny12

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
There's a 1.1 patch out. Fixes stuff like CG not appearing gallery (i think the sauna events), addition of a Heart HUD element (to track affection), and making it easier to invite Oki/Okan to the party.

They nerfed getting money from the minigame but I only ever played it once. You can cheat the money and gifts by save editing, which is the entire point of the minigame anyways. Skipping the work minigame won't prevent you from accessing the Spa. But then again, you can also cheat their affection level so you don't have to give them gifts.

Apparently, there are secret CGs where you get to threesome with two of the four main guys, and a True End Flag for the one guy. As far as I know, sex scenes from that guy only happens in the bad end.

The random NPCs also have one secret sex scene I'm guessing from looking at the img files inside the game. But I don't know how to make them happen in-game.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes