VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
I still need 15 cg's but done all the perfect endings how do I get them does anyone know?
some of those might be bad enings, others i think they are special cgi from npc, like when tyou get to certain point in the story, you talk to certain npc then it will unlock in the gallery, like in rald afinity max you talk to the baker and so on and so on

Jan 1, 2023
some of those might be bad enings, others i think they are special cgi from npc, like when tyou get to certain point in the story, you talk to certain npc then it will unlock in the gallery, like in rald afinity max you talk to the baker and so on and so on
Thank you will check it out...

Paburosu

Jul 17, 2020
I still need 15 cg's but done all the perfect endings how do I get them does anyone know?

There is a beach sex scene and final sex scene with Oki and Okan. Yes, both at the same time.

You have to make sure that their hearts are golden or purple (I can't remember right now. :LOL:), then you'll have the option to choose both of them.

Also, as you were told before, when you are doing Kovit's Route, go talk to Hunter, until you get a special event (talk) with him; when you're doing Rald's, go talk to Haruo... and so on with each character, you get the gist.

Reactions: Stratusfactor30

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There is a beach sex scene and final sex scene with Oki and Okan. Yes, both at the same time.

You have to make sure that their hearts are golden or purple (I can't remember right now. :LOL:), then you'll have the option to choose both of them.

Also, as you were told before, when you are doing Kovit's Route, go talk to Hunter, until you get a special event (talk) with him; when you're doing Rald's, go talk to Haruo... and so on with each character, you get the gist.
ehhh that was possible oki and okan, both of them??? but isnt that a hard grind to raise their hearts to gold or purple right??

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Hello, I just download the game and i want to know if there a scene replay because the not many save slot, and I want to know if there a Full guide and if we have to have the best ending for the extra story with every guys (the game i download have already kovit erfect ending

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Hello, I just download the game and i want to know if there a scene replay because the not many save slot, and I want to know if there a Full guide and if we have to have the best ending for the extra story with every guys (the game i download have already kovit erfect ending
if i'm not mistaken scene replay is in a galery after you cleared, at the start of this thread there should be a data book of full service wich has a helpfull guide for the best choices and presents to give to optimize your time

Reactions: iamalwaysawap

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
if i'm not mistaken scene replay is in a galery after you cleared, at the start of this thread there should be a data book of full service wich has a helpfull guide for the best choices and presents to give to optimize your time
Thank fo you answer but the scene replay i want it's not the CG but a real replay of the scene like hadaka shitsuji where we replay the sex scene with the guy and we have the dialogue betwenn the guy and the protagonist

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
aint there the guide book? its called visual guide book

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
do you have a the full visual guide book? would be nice if there is a guide book here posted here in this thread.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but the official manual (Full Service Complete Visual Guide) is posted at the end of the first message in this thread, and two out of three links are still active. It is possible, however, that this is not the latest version. As far as I remember, there were changes in the guide after the DLC was released.

Reactions: ejmuerte

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
1.png

Now the game camp has announced a new game.
But now it's not out yet and keep waiting...
**Not sure if it will be released on steam or not...but most importantly...I've been waiting for the DLC for a long time-*-
Not sure if the new game will be released first with this dlc or not.
Keep waiting**

Reactions: ejmuerte

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 2493260

Now the game camp has announced a new game.
But now it's not out yet and keep waiting...
**Not sure if it will be released on steam or not...but most importantly...I've been waiting for the DLC for a long time-*-
Not sure if the new game will be released first with this dlc or not.
Keep waiting**
from the looks of it, they surely gonna make it to steam

Reactions: munopop

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
looks good, but I would like them to deliver the Sir Schwarz DLC before starting a new project. it was canceled? I looked for information but did not find any official announcement.
h6lI4z.jpg

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
looks good, but I would like them to deliver the Sir Schwarz DLC before starting a new project. it was canceled? I looked for information but did not find any official announcement.
View attachment 2494951
Just visit the developer's website, Steam page, Itch.io page, or Twitter accounts, and this DLC won't be hard to find. It was released last year, on February 14, Valentine's Day.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Just visit the developer's website, Steam page, Itch.io page, or Twitter accounts, and this DLC won't be hard to find. It was released last year, on February 14, Valentine's Day.
This DLC is only for the doctor. The Sir Schwarz DLC hasn't been released yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Magiriano

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
This DLC is only for the doctor. The Sir Schwarz DLC hasn't been released yet.
I was distracted and misread the message. Yes, you are correct. There is no information about the remaining additional material.

I am more concerned about two other strange coincidences, though. First, Herculion announced the upcoming kickstarter at the same time as Blitz. Second, the new game will be water-themed, which is a favorite subject of Zael, who works at Blitz and probably directs the development of their new game, judging by the significant differences in character design. Moreover, it was Zael who co-worked with Mazjojo on the Deeper series.

Even if you consider it all a coincidence, two major kickstarters by VN standards at the same time could inevitably hurt fundraising for one or even both. Ugh, and this is despite the sad fact that even with the experience gained by the developers we will have to wait a couple of years for the projects to be finished.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes