Overview:
Furry babe Alice sucks you off.​

Release Date: 2018-2-14
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
All: - -

W65

May 31, 2018
Jumpscare:
Is it really a jumpscare if you have to go push a special button to make it happen? I mean, sure, in the context of a furry titfuck animation you don't expect White Furry Face to show up, and I guess it's still unexpected and probably still qualifies.

Maybe the dev's just very nice, but if it were me the most effective place for a thing like that to happen is, I think, just as the guy starts to cum. Or maybe totally at random. Or break one of the progress buttons, and set it off when the player presses it two more times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: B17Bomber and atur

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ever wondered if"Fun" and "Fuck" sounding very similar was a coincidence? I don't think it is.

Vinylrooster

Feb 20, 2019
Is it really a jumpscare if you have to go push a special button to make it happen? I mean, sure, in the context of a furry titfuck animation you don't expect White Furry Face to show up, and I guess it's still unexpected and probably still qualifies.

Maybe the dev's just very nice, but if it were me the most effective place for a thing like that to happen is, I think, just as the guy starts to cum. Or maybe totally at random. Or break one of the progress buttons, and set it off when the player presses it two more times.
hey
that's a great idea for version 2.0
let me write it down

Vinylrooster

Feb 20, 2019
Good afternoon everyone

maybe you will ask yourself:

1- he is the real one?
yes,i am.

2- What he is doing here?
well,a friend sent me this link and Well,Now I'm here jeje

anyway
I just want to say:Thank you very much for playing! and for posting my games on other networks
(That is a great support for me)

See you in next games
Take care.

wait, something else I want to say is

!stop saying I'm crazy¡
I'm not

Well, maybe a little.