VN - Others - Completed - Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story [Final] [Waffle]

1. 4.00 star(s)

youmustbejoking

Well this is the sequel to Funbag Fantasy 1. As such one can expect more of the same. If you liked the first one, you'll like this one as well. The basic structure hasn't changed. If you love big breasts this is definitely for you.

I'd say that the biggest improvement though, is the art. Not that the one in the first game was bad, but I think it looks even better here. It's just much more detailed and the artist made more use of light and shadow. Both the backgrounds as well as the H scenes simply stand out more.

As for the story, this takes place right after the end of the first game. Lute is now a king so naturally things aren't going to get any easier for him. Edelland has many enemies and they are plotting from the shadows to kill Lute and take control of his country. Expect a lot of machinations and political backstabbing. The story is for me, yet again, the main reason I played it. In fact I tended to skip through many of the H scenes. There's just only so many erotic scenes that you can write that revolve around boobs....

Speaking of which, let's talk about the girls. There's some good news and some bad news, depending on which girls were your favorite in the first game.

Roxanne, Isis and Luceria have the least amount of screen time this time around. Isis gets especially shafted (no pun intended) as she becomes a completely background character. If she was your favorite in the last game then I'm sorry to say but you won't be happy.

Shamsiel, Emeralia and Gladys all get plenty of screen time. You can also tell that by the fact that they are on the box cover. Gladys also gets her own (very short route) route. She's my favorite girl in the series so I was glad that she got so much attention. I just wish her route wasn't so damn short when compared to some of the routes in the previous title.

There are two new girls:

First is a mage called Nellis. She was my favorite of the two. She has an almost moe-ish feel to her with delicate features and a soft voice. Her egyptian-like outfit is definitely a turn-on for me! Second best girl after Gladys.

The other is the queen of Fronce herself, Aphrodia. She is the mature noble type. She's the "lady on the streets, whore in the sheets" kind of woman. She also has the biggest assets out of all of them.

There are only 3 routes this time around: the afore-mentioned Gladys route, a normal route, and a harem route.

Anyway like I said before if you liked the first title then you will also liked this one. If the first one didn't do anything for you then this one won't change your mind. Hence, just like before, I give it a solid four stars: an excellent addition to any coomers collection but not a must-have unless you are a through-and-through tits man.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Sarenscar

The direct sequel to Funbag Fantasy (Funbag Fantasy 2 is actually a prequel) Sideboob Story has everything that made the first game so great (intrigue and subterfuge, a parade of massive chested nymphomaniac dedicated heart and soul to you and your ambition) but cranked up a notch. While only adding two new girls and branching in fewer directions than the first game content both erotic and political is plentiful. If you liked the original you will like this one. It was made with you in mind.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

nicknicola

The good:
    Funny and long story
    Beautiful girls and cg
    Good music and sound.
    Bad:
    The story is a bit childish and annoying sometimes.
    Not a fan of harems and perfect protagonist loved by everyone.
    From my point of view there is a limit to how much variance you could do to make cgs focused in tits, I even grow tired of them. But eh, not everyone likes the same.

I really prefer the first game of the series, but is not a bad game by any means. 4/5