VN Others Completed Fureraba ~Friend to Lover~ HD Renewal Edition [Smee]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why am I thinking about this girl ... says the MC in how own internal moronologue

I don't know, could it be because i've picked her for every single conversation since the choices were given?

Reactions: vir_cotto

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Any reason the cgs are split in different areas in the extra screen it is the same for the others as well? Here are 2 to show it.

Reactions: felixxxx

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Any reason the cgs are split in different areas in the extra screen it is the same for the others as well? Here are 2 to show it.
Normal Events/CG from upper left to buttom right, While adult ones are the opposite.
The "Nothing in between" is just a devide between them, since the sum of all the CG's doesnt fill the whole CG table.
... is what I'd like it to be,
But on second inspection, that doesn't seem to be the case. Does it really matter in the end though?

tiresias

Jun 20, 2017
Hey, I just bought the Fureraba After Stories DLC pack. Any mods here willing to add to the OP? I'll PM you the link.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Hey, I just bought the Fureraba After Stories DLC pack. Any mods here willing to add to the OP? I'll PM you the link.
try pm'ing the thread maker.
Alternatively you could "Report" the main thread (I haven't done it before, so I'm not completely sure about that).
Also, Wouldn't it be alright to try sharing in a post here using mega?

tiresias

Jun 20, 2017
try pm'ing the thread maker.
Alternatively you could "Report" the main thread (I haven't done it before, so I'm not completely sure about that).
Also, Wouldn't it be alright to try sharing in a post here using mega?
I tried PMing the thread owner - I got an error message saying that I didn't have enough privileges to do so. Weird, since I've been able to PM plenty of other people. At any rate, here's the link:

Draghough

May 26, 2017
I tried PMing the thread owner - I got an error message saying that I didn't have enough privileges to do so. Weird, since I've been able to PM plenty of other people. At any rate, here's the link:
Added to OP , no problem on your end being unable to start a conversation with me , i have them disabled under Privacy , ppl can @ me

Thanks for sharing :)

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
For some reason, after copying the Files from the DLC, After starting the new game, I don't have an option to select afterstory.
It just asks to input a name, and then it starts the normal story from the beginning.
Definetly did everything as the txt file said.
Does someone else have the the same problem?

SaneWorld

Jun 17, 2018
For some reason, after copying the Files from the DLC, After starting the new game, I don't have an option to select afterstory.
It just asks to input a name, and then it starts the normal story from the beginning.
Definetly did everything as the txt file said.
Does someone else have the the same problem?
Yeah I had the same problem too. I could only play the main game and there was no fandisk option.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
Just in case, I'll add that I am also using saves right now, which I Backed up from when I unistalled Fureraba once.
Perhaps that could have something to do with the issue.
Alternatively, it could also be that I don't have some patch or something that should have come before.

Jan 1, 2018
I don't know if anyone's noticed, or anyone cares, but the word "Fureraba" is a fusion of the first part of friend - fre - and the word "lover", both as they would be pronounced by Japanese people, i.e. friend become furendo and lover becomes labaa. (That last part is just spitballing. There are probably "official" Jap-English spellings of both those words, but I didn't look them up.)

SaneWorld

Jun 17, 2018
For those who are having problems accessing the fandisk content, you need to complete any route once in order to unlock it. Then go to New Game and the option should appear.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
For those who are having problems accessing the fandisk content, you need to complete any route once in order to unlock it. Then go to New Game and the option should appear.
It could be then, that because I transfered my saves to a newly installed game, that even after finishing a route, I still couldn't access the fandisk.
Guess I'll have to play from start to finish atleast once, huh?

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes