RPGM Complete Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (獣耳乙女は裏切らない) [AVANTGARDE]

KeroL

Mar 26, 2018
Have anyone completed the fourth city? I have no idea what to do after the mushroom village.

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
transfer version
1587507321410.png
Not transfer version
1587507384425.png
I ask something what happen and where is skill all go?

Last edited:

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
It might be yes I don't have much experience with doing MT yet since this was the first the first or second game I've done
Will check it out and try fixing it once I find some spare time.
OK thx but not only one charter but it is all charter as well in 3 main charter( sry my English is bad )

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
OK thx but not only one charter but it is all charter as well in 3 main charter( sry my English is bad )
To fix the issue go inside www folder and then data and replace the Skills.json file with the one that is inside attachment it will lose some translation however it's a quick fix

Reactions: madhatter11

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
are the google links down already? I'd be fine with just the translation files
I've deleted the original one so I could upload fixed version which should still work just got to replace skills

Tinza1998

Aug 11, 2017
I've deleted the original one so I could upload fixed version which should still work just got to replace skills

Thx but I will find more bug for translation version for u if I found I will tell u more

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I forget to ask. This version u post is new one or old one
If you're asking about game version I don't think anyone posted 1.09 that has some bug fixes around
While if you mean translation there are still some things not translated since if the translated file is put it in characters don't get experience from fights and didn't get around checking that part out yet.
All you have to do in the google drive version I've linked is to put skills.json (inside attachment a few posts back) inside www -> data folder otherwise there is some content missing