Unity Completed Furry Fantasy [Final] [Octo Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Jun 7, 2018
You're right that a lot of these furry casual games do tend to just steal art and the like, but seeing as how here the characters are actually integrated into the UI and animated and whatnot, I don't think the art's stolen in this case.

This game kinda looks like at the very least a teensy bit of effort went into it, at least compared to some of the other random minigame collections with an unrelated gallery of stolen furry smut attached to it.

Anyways, thanks for the upload, BaasB, you're the best. (y)
except something to do with love when it was on here that was the person who made the game own art not stolen

lostdragon5

Dec 21, 2019
Scanned the gofile download with both malwarebytes and windows defender(it was just a precaution even thought it sucks) and it came out clean. Which one did you download?
Yeah, it's coming up as a Trojan for me as well. I tried downloading the gofile, workupload, and and anonfile downloads and they all immediately got marked as a trojan.

Mar 5, 2020
Art ;)
Gameplay ???

It's certainly not one of those mindless Match-3 games where you're just trying to match any old blocks up. It requires thinking and strategy to progress, and it took me three hours to complete yesterday. Each girl has a special move they can make, and some of them are really nasty.

The art is definitely a nice distraction, though I'm a bit disappointed that the stripping mechanic isn't tiered. You got fully clothed and naked, that's it. And the only thing going for the lone H-scene each girl has is the artwork...

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
hm...
beautiful graphics: check
single digit frame animations on sex scenes: check
puzzle game: check
gameplay is another match 3: check

congratulations you passed all checkpoints for being a cheap piece of shit "game"!

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Game mechanic: 5/10
Art: 9/10
Grinding: 5/10 (make sure to buy coin x2 all 3 items first)
Sex Scene/Animation: Stupid as fuck 1/10, touch/lick is very simple, sex is simply hit cock to the "wall" of pussy lol
Issue: freeze the game after 1-2 grinding battle

If you like the matching game, you can play, but no hope for fap/sex scene.

Reactions: Quantic

wolfskull

Feb 23, 2019
Hi! Does anyone know where the save files are stored?
I have already searched in the game's folders, in Documents and in AppData/Local, LocalLow and Roaming, without success...
Did I overlook any location?
Thanks!

EDIT: Found it! It was in RegEdit, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software. There is a folder there named NSP, or something the like (cannot recall 100%, already sent it to oblivion).

Last edited:

Mouse1259

Feb 23, 2018
Hi! Does anyone know where the save files are stored?
I have already searched in the game's folders, in Documents and in AppData/Local, LocalLow and Roaming, without success...
Did I overlook any location?
Thanks!

EDIT: Found it! It was in RegEdit, under HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software. There is a folder there named NSP, or something the like (cannot recall 100%, already sent it to oblivion).
Will this help get rid of a trojan in case I did indeed download one?

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
Here's a mod to make all the H scenes use manual gameplay like @HomeMate for piston.
Goes in the managed folder.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes