VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Furry Hentai Isekai [Final] [artoonu]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Powerack

I must say that anonymous unnamed MC is pretty selfish and mute. I understand that someone doesn't have cells for writing, but this is something else. I remember playing Metro series with mute MC, but I never ever played visual novel where all the talking doing girls. That's 4 stars drop out of five. Also there is no propper ending. You can't choose who you will be with. Only one plus is that characters are cute.
    It will take less than 20 or minutes to go through all monologs.

Summary: For me this game is unfinished, poorly written by someone who doesn't know what is doing and doesn't deserve more than two stars out of five.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Rinter

3 stars says "average" which is about the word I'd use for a game of this small scope. Author seems to have set out to create a short and simple meet n' fuck game, and that's what you're getting.

I'll give it a couple stars for the pleasing art and finished state, and a niche star as there's not much to compare this game to, human male x furry girl games being rare as they are...

It's a short game, like 15 minutes short. Each of the 3 girls just have 2 scenes and very little dialog. The tone is very light hearted and sex positive. You're given the choice between anal or vaginal each 2nd scene. You can be a premature shooter if you wanna be, which is one less commonly seen kink.