Unity Completed Furry Love [Final] [Red Six Development]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RedSix

Jul 10, 2020
They did. At least one artist said they didn't give permission for their assets to be used, but the developers grabbed from a few artists.
They even removed the patreon marks from images, and it looks like where it was easily possible they removed artist signatures.

Do not confuse people with your "right" opinion. All your complaints were answered in the discussions of the game.

All three artists gave permission. Art is not stolen. Do not lie. Otherwise, why indicate them in the page description and in the game itself? For fun?

Steam rules do not allow advertising of a Patreon links on artworks or in the game itself. This is the reason of blur.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
Well we can add that to my list of reasons why i won't use the site, apart from the obvious leasing and not owning games bit. Like if you got banned...there goes your games you paid full price for. Fuck that. lol
you can't get "banned from steam"
you can get banned from all of it's individual online features, but you won't ever lose your games unless you delete your account. or i guess if steam shuts down, but valve would probably put some system in place to disable their DRM if that were to ever become a risk.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
you can't get "banned from steam"
you can get banned from all of it's individual online features, but you won't ever lose your games unless you delete your account. or i guess if steam shuts down, but valve would probably put some system in place to disable their DRM if that were to ever become a risk.
ahh well that's good at least. I use GOG but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the effects of the difference in library.

keff

Jan 21, 2018
ahh well that's good at least. I use GOG but I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the effects of the difference in library.
personally, if i'm not buying a game physically i might as well just be buying a license. if it's not a physical item you can hold onto, one day the servers to download them will be gone. it's basically the same thing in my eyes.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
personally, if i'm not buying a game physically i might as well just be buying a license. if it's not a physical item you can hold onto, one day the servers to download them will be gone. it's basically the same thing in my eyes.
True. I always wait for sales. It's the least they can do. But paying full price for air is not really my thing.

lisiado

Jan 20, 2019
Steam suggested this game to me with I was buying octopath traveler, so it must be an excellent game ...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote