Unity Completed Furry Reich [Final] [Furry Dreams Lab]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
Well plenty of people already said it but what's with that weird combination of furries and nazis? The only thing remotely furry in ww2 I can come up with was wolfpacks.

Sep 17, 2022
Well plenty of people already said it but what's with that weird combination of furries and nazis? The only thing remotely furry in ww2 I can come up with was wolfpacks.
Neo-nazis are really into expensive hand-made cosplay too, it makes sense they'd collaborate.

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
It is, unironically, the Jews fault. Them and the Italians. , i.e., Nazi exploition erotica, first appeared in Israel. In the ’50s. Then there was the resurgence in the ’70s, this time on film. Following the success of Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS and The Night Porter there were a slew of Italian copycats. Fun fact: The Night Porter was screened in the Venice Classics section at the 75th Venice International Film Festival back in 2018.

but I'm comfortable saying Nazi fetishization can fuck right off.
I remember reading about this one Jewish academic who decried this opinion as being antisemitic. I shit you not.

Its weird because furries would for sure end up in the gas chamber.
Considering the percentage of brappers in the furry fandom it would appear some of them are into getting gassed.

• Haha
Reactions: Afmbe

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
  • Angry
Reactions: Takanao

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
It's funny that you think that's what I was referring to. Your community's reputation has been in the shitter for around 15 years now and getting whiny about it just makes things worse.
sup bro what's it like being a time traveller from 2006? still rocking a Somethingawful account?

festerloves

Oct 6, 2017
Imagine having a time machine and choosing to go to a year where furries have people to defend them.
Couldn't be me.
Imagine caring this much about furries in 2023 as if you're still in middle school and just made some hot memes about them by typing impact font on an image in MSPaint on your mom's Windows XP Emachines rig.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
View attachment 2558240

Overview:
Enter the world of the Furry Reich and discover a touching story of love and bravery.
As a furry officer in the army, you'll embark on a romantic journey with your beloved,
facing the challenges and triumphs of military life and love.
Don your beautiful and intricately designed uniform and immerse yourself,
in a world of stunning graphics and breathtaking vistas.
With its heartwarming narrative, romantic themes, and gorgeous visuals, F
urry Reich is an unforgettable gaming experience that will warm your heart and ignite the flames of love.
Join the ranks of the furries in love and enlist today!

Furry Reich is a collection of stories about Furry Girls and match 3 gameplay.
An exciting game consisting of a series of exciting mini-novels with fluffy girls. Relaxing gameplay and cute atmosphere.
Contains mini stories about different professions with furry girls

The gameplay takes us back to the classic match-3 game (Match3), but at the heart of the game​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-19
Developer: Furry Dreams Lab
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

ENDLICH! EIN SPIEL FÜR DEUTSCHE FURRIES! JA GEIL!

Clexds

Mar 8, 2019
Nazi furries, hm. The description paired with the screenshots is fucking hilarious. Punch nazis not fuck them though frfr for real.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes