Unity - Completed - Furry Sex: Pirates ‍☠️ [Final] [Furry Tails]

1. 2.00 star(s)

lein0862

This was honestly pretty bad. The only thing that I can get behind was the art style of the furry girls but the gameplay and just how this whole thing was made is practically what you would call furry clickbait. I honestly feel bad for the artist who made some very appealing girls just to get dumped in this dumpster fire of a game. If anyone wants to give it a go be my guest but don't get your hopes up on this one. I personally was disappointed and unsatisfied.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Wise Naga

1 star. The grind is insane and there is no sex in the game. Do yourself a favor and download a full save if you really want to see for yourself. The game is so bad that if anyone would remove anything from it besides the art it would actually get better.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

SonaraFox

Pretty fuckin awful bare bones sort of tower defense game with a gameplay loop that barely makes any sense. The money you need to do the tower defense stuff is the same money you need to advance the game in the overworld. This all comes together in a weird loop that just makes the game abysmally slow.

You can mine 500 coins and then spend it all in a level defending against the enemies and then come back out with like 200 coins and a handful of experience. Oh but be careful because if the danger meter maxes out you instantly game over and have to start a new game. You can spend that money in the overworld to unlock other girls and other islands but again you need that money to do the defense portion. This means you can absolutely fuck yourself over if you spend too much and have too little to start a level. What's that? you failed a level? Well your options are to try again (too bad if you fucked yourself into a corner, it'll likely be a loss again) or to just literally lose and start your game over again. It's quite a slap to the face that this game has 3 save slots yet the moment you lose you have to restart from the very beginning, as if there's any replayability to this game otherwise.

What about the tower defense aspect? Bare bones at best, fuckin abysmal at worst. You get literally no information on what each cannon does and even more so they all cost the same so you quickly learn that there's only two cannons out the gate that matter. The double barrel cause it does the most damage and the long barrel because it shoots the fastest and is the only thing that'll stun enemies repeatedly for the double barrels to do work. You know what really gets me though? The dice roll whether or not a cannon will shoot the moment an enemy enters it's range or if it'll stare at it for 3 seconds and do literally nothing. In most tower defense games you expect towers to be off any sort of shooting cooldown and fire immediately the moment something comes into range. Not in this game, it's a coin flip if they'll fire or do nothing and honestly that makes or breaks so many situations where one more shot would have saved you.

This whole thing culminates into a shitty experience where you try to be frugal in order to cut corners and save coins but then get slapped in the face for doing so. Then you spend all your money to beat a level because you don't want to restart which then leaves you with half, if not less, than what you started with. This then forces you to mine some more gold but then don't want to spend any because you don't have a lot. So what do you do? You either mine the most you can before the danger meter gets too high (again instant game over you start from the very beginning) and then have to spend it all against a really strong set of enemies or you mine almost nothing and defend against weak enemies that still require most of the gold you just mined to defend it.

Oh yeah, the art is nice I guess. Hard to care for it when the core aspect of this game is so horrendous and bland.