Unity Completed Furry Shades of Gay 2: A Shade Gayer - Love Stories Episodes [Final] [Furlough Games]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
I have no idea why I didn't give this game a chance sooner but I'm so glad I did. Its a fantastic game and an improvement over the first game in many ways. Funnily enough my least favorite one was the first one of them going through a fair. It really was a linear line and gave the illusion of choices unlike the other ones.

The best one was DEFINITELY the boss of the gym I always replay it cause it's so good. I really hope they have a story like this in the third game cause the 2 stories they have hinted so far with the third game have been kind of so-so.

ohmanwhatsthis

Jan 5, 2023
The puzzle mechanics in this one are improved from the original but the translation quality — at least in the version shared in the OP — is worse
There were multiple lines of text riddled with typos and even a few that were completely untranslated from the (assumedly) original Russian
One hopes the recently-announced third installment will be more stable in this regard

Regardless, it's been over a year and yet the shared files for both this and the prequel game haven't been updated to add in the DLC bonus stories
I get that it's not exactly the top priority of most users of this site to cater to us thirsty gay furries but even then other projects in the same genre have been fairly up to date despite their inherently niche nature

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShaneFG

Jun 8, 2023
Hi there. I'm from the Furlough Games team. We aren't very happy that our games are being pirated, but thanks for all the positive reviews and kind words!

If you want to support us in any way, and you don't have the games available on Steam for your country, search the games on itch or follow our social media. I've asked the admins to add the links to the OP

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
The link to download the game through GDRIVE does not work. Could someone upload it again on GDRIVE and MEGA, please?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
The link to download the game through GDRIVE does not work. Could someone upload it again on GDRIVE and MEGA, please?
Pixeldrain or anonfiles not work for you?

Also, if none of the links work, you can click to report the OP and select Other and say the links don't work, or do it for a single link, and usually it gets fixed

Reactions: ItzumiVP

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
Pixeldrain or anonfiles not work for you?

Also, if none of the links work, you can click to report the OP and select Other and say the links don't work, or do it for a single link, and usually it gets fixed
Thanks for the info ;)

hotwolflink

Nov 20, 2021
does anyone have an earlier version of the game before the music got reworked? i wanna nab the original version of the song for the snake pit

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes