macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
The appearance furries identify themselves with, combines the words furry and persona. Usually something with unnaturally bright colorations and some bs chuunibyou powers. Most are some form of wolf or bird with demonic, angelic, or both parentage. Apparently the OP is a stitched together frankenstein of mismatched parts with a necrotic dick and face tentacles that disgust even Zoidberg. At least it's original.

I was unimpressed with Amorous character creator. Does this one have enough added options to be worth fooling around with?
mmmh... :unsure: soo its kind of word for "chimera" ? not necessary related to furry and stuff, can be any kind of creatures/monsters... i see

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
The logo was really deceptive. I was thinking... foxy and sexy... not lovecraftian and disturbing.

It's not as bad as the screenshots would have you think... but the randomize feature might not be what you're looking for (this is an understatement unless you're specifically looking for visually disturbing and occasionally dopey in a murderous teletubby way).

Last edited:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
mmmh... :unsure: soo its kind of word for "chimera" ? not necessary related to furry and stuff, can be any kind of creatures/monsters... i see
No, more like a multi-site avatar or the way "kin" identify as an animal or mythical creature. It just tends to be some form of chimera for most fursonas because that's what they consider cool.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
anyone else saw this thinking/hoping it was a open world furry hentai game where you make you own character and do whatever you wanted(good/evil, harem/non-harem, etc) I guess I just hoped to much.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I laughed so hard my boner came out to see what was so funny and instantly regretted it.