VN Ren'Py Completed FurstDate: A Furry Dating Simulator [Final] [Dirty Fox Games]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 19, 2020
Header.jpg

Overview:
FurstDate is a short furry dating simulator with five datable characters, each with their own unique personality.
Find the girl of your dreams, ask for a date and have some fun!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-23
Release Date: 2022-11-19
Developer: Dirty Fox Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FurstDateAFurryDatingSimulator-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
first time I've gotten my browser stating this was a virus lmao
Same, even Microsoft Defender gave me a notification even tho the file didnt finish the download cause my browser blocked it

Edit: First time I downloaded it from gofile, second time I did pixeldrain and my browser didn't block it, but I scanned the rar with Microsoft Defender and got this
1669233034823.png

zasadowy

Aug 27, 2017
Why the characters are all facing the same direction? It seems like the artist doesn't know how to draw them from different angles, which is a shame because it looks fairly good. Just lacking in variety. Still, a nice game.

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
semendemon & skrenner17
the file (at least as is uploaded on anonfiles) looks pretty clean according to virustotal:
2/91 detection rate so either it's really good fresh malware or (more likely) perfectly fine.

Reactions: Hordragg

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
semendemon & skrenner17
the file (at least as is uploaded on anonfiles) looks pretty clean according to virustotal:
2/91 detection rate so either it's really good fresh malware or (more likely) perfectly fine.
Microsoft Defender flagged the anonfiles one too, but even if it is a false positive I'd rather avoid the slim chance of it being real. Shame, cause I was actually interested in this game.

• Sad
Reactions: yamipleb
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote