4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why map when you can't choose. Also... maybe I did something incorrectly but... does the game seriously force you/MC to masturbate to mom?
weird... there were several instances where I could opt out...
but I didn't... because she is the sexiest girl in the game. (you are adopted anyways. so there is no reason not to!)

maybe if you try to opt out it forces you. I don't know.
Actually I think you might literally be the first person who tried to choose the opt out option for not pursuing MC's mother in this game. This is why nobody noticed it before.

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
weird... there were several instances where I could opt out...
but I didn't... because she is the sexiest girl in the game. (you are adopted anyways. so there is no reason not to!)

maybe if you try to opt out it forces you. I don't know.
Actually I think you might literally be the first person who tried to choose the opt out option for not pursuing MC's mother in this game. This is why nobody noticed it before.
Not a fan of mom incest. Even if MC is adopted

• Angry
Reactions: marcoaustralia

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
So will Anna become an option in the future or are we stuck with just lame inseki? I was initially hoping that the hair was supposed to indicate the MC is a half-breed with a human father.

Edit after a few more clicks: Wait, so he IS a half-breed? Then why the adoption twist?

Also, why hide it from MC and player but not from or about the cow sister? MC pointed out that plothole himself earlier but then forgot to ask when the time came.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thirtyeight

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Would be weirder to hide it from a literal cow with ''human+wolf parents'', than an already half-breed human
That only works when comparing a hypothetical scenario in which only the cow is adopted vs a hypothetical scenario in which only the MC is adopted. If both are adopted and one is told then there should be no reason left to not tell the other.

BisQDev

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2024
That only works when comparing a hypothetical scenario in which only the cow is adopted vs a hypothetical scenario in which only the MC is adopted. If both are adopted and one is told then there should be no reason left to not tell the other.
The story has just begun, the branch with Suzy hasn't even started yet, you still have a lot to learn in the future. Including the adoption of Susie and the main character.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The story has just begun, the branch with Suzy hasn't even started yet, you still have a lot to learn in the future. Including the adoption of Susie and the main character.
Ok but what about my earlier post.

This part...
So will Anna become an option in the future or are we stuck with just lame inseki?

Reactions: Thirtyeight

VillainousGoon

Aug 5, 2023
I really want to see more of suzie, she's the hottest one (besides the mom)

_Zoinks_

Formerly 'Pickle66'
Jun 13, 2023
Glad to have finally found a furry themed game that fits what I was looking for. Sucks tho that the game is still pretty new so I will have to play the waiting game. I will watch this games life with great interests.

_Zoinks_

Formerly 'Pickle66'
Jun 13, 2023
Happy to see this game continues. Question for the developer what is the average release dates for public updates.

Georges Abitbol

Nov 12, 2018
BisQDev
I really like this game so far, but one thing I find very annoying is the fact that the save folder changes with each release (at least on Android, I don't know if it's the same on Windows).
It forces you to move your save files to the new location on every update.
Can you fix that ?
Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes