RPGM - Futa Concoction [Ch.4 P1] [Faust Seiker]

1. 2.00 star(s)

popabear

Futa Concoction [Ch.4 P1]

I don't understand what all the praise is about.

Yeah it's got futas, yeah the art and animations are nice but that's about it.

It's completely directionless and I'm stuck at what I estimate to be about 10-20 % into the game. I guess there's a story but it's kinda dumb. There's no quest log telling me what to do. I need ingredients I can't find. The map is huge and there are 3 timeslots making this needle-in-a-haystack game extremely tedious. What am I supposed to do? Go all Sherlock Holmes on the game thread trying to figure out where I'm at and what I'm supposed to do? Nah fuck that.

I tried. It wasn't for me.

The coding and "game design" for this game is atrocious and the art isn't making up for it.

(edit: for reference, when I say the game design sucks I mean that it's full of fetch quests, unmarked quest triggers and that it's mostly a walking around simulator.)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LurkingTwink

One of the best corruption sims I've played in a while. Haven't beaten it yet but I was hoping to see the feature of having your corrupted victims corrupting others some day, to see a more profound effect of your actions.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Doner077

I have a prejudice against rpg maker games and hesitate trying them or dont touch them at all, they can be a chore to play and get to the scenes. I said lets give this one a chance and good god this game is amazing. Great writing/storys, cast, animations, sound (moaning, sex) and lots of stuff to do. Main idea is to corrupt the girls and yeah that is done before in other places, thats why i didnt had that big expectations too but this game, this one does it really cleverly, which gets you really interested. The mc finds diffrent ways / strategies to use, you want to see what will happen. And for the future i can say very aspect of this game is promising, you can easily build up on it . If you are hesitant like me to try rpgm games or dont think models look that unique just try the game and youll see why the dev makes 2.5k+ in patreon + sstar
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sucu

Waaay higher quality than anything you will find on this site. Compared to the average shovelware VN-s this is an actual game with an actual plot. I had the feeling of "I'm actually doing something", there is no finding a rock thats actually a switch to progress like in other RPGM games. I used actually too much but you get the point.

Dialogs and stuffs a re nice, not too much not too little, perfectly balanced.
    Gameplay is RPGM but the best possible, this is an example how to use it right.

TL,DR: game good, play it
  5. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 9/10
    Imagery: 8/10
    Gameplay: 8/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

They call her Android 18, because that's how many inches she is.

A very amusing quest for one futa to fuck them all, turning a number of other anime girls into her personal fuck toys. Girls from One Piece, Pokemon, Naruto, and My Hero Academia. (as well as boys too, but they don't stay that way for long)

The story is full of humor, playing into online memes of these girls, and fan R34 stuff. Android 18 goes around using her super intellect to make potions and supplements to modify or corrupt the girls around her, like a potion that makes her cum more addictive than crack, another that changes a boy into a sexy woman, and another that pauses the consciousness of the drinker.

There's a lot of ways 18 goes about her sex pillaging, fucking girls in their sleep, when they're drunk, tricking them with a blindfold, abusing their trust, and straight up just dicking them down.

There are a couple other girls who share 18's point of view, but both are under 18's plan to become fuck toys in their own right. 18 might be willing to share her collection, but they need to know their place too. Which makes it even hotter, as it becomes more of a challenge to corrupt the already corrupted. Of course having the original recipe for Coke a Cola in her balls, helps speed things along.

The RPG elements are just exploring the maps for ingredients, meeting new NPCs, finding events, and creating concoctions and other items to use. There's a day cycle that progresses based on if 18 does a new event or does something to pass time, and there's a handy hallway of content that she can teleport to that shows her the progress she has made with each girl.

Looking forward to seeing where the game goes from here, as of now the base village and the Naruto arc are both completed, with the Pokemon one almost wrapped up. What's next? Maybe we can see some other popular titles? Like Komi Can't Communicate? Perhaps some other girls from Dragon Ball? The anime universe is 18's oyster, and her dick is the knife to open it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

johnonamus

Amazing game all around. Great scenes, simple mechanics, no grind...this is a game that you will enjoy the entire time. There are plenty of scenes throughout the entire game, and lots of girls to corrupt. I was very impressed with every part of this game and I can't wait to see the future updates.

The one issue I had with this game was the hints system for Chapter 2. I got stuck on my own save and the save provided in the downloads and could not advance, only for it to be a specific character at a specific time that I hadn't tried. Had the hint been a little more specific, this would have been simple. The hints for chapters 1 and 3 seem to be sufficient enough, but chapter 2 is much more broad for some reason.

Overall, I cannot recommend this game enough for those tired of grindy games with little to no content. This game has lots of scenes and plenty to explore from the very start, and it has a promising future and an active creator.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

The Devil Cazz

I recently played Futa Concoction and I have to say, I was blown away by the amount of content in this game. As a fan of RPGM games and futa content, this game ticked all the boxes for me.

First of all, the dialogue in this game is top notch. As someone who usually doesn't pay much attention to dialogue in games, I found myself actually reading and enjoying it in Futa Concoction. The writing is both well-paced and steamy, making the game even more immersive.(y)

The story is also well-thought-out and engaging. I found myself invested in the characters and their journey, which is a testament to the game's storytelling. It's not just about the sex scenes (although those are definitely a highlight), :love: but there's a deeper plot that kept me playing.

One of the things I appreciated the most about this game is that it didn't feel grindy to me. I've played some RPGM games where you have to spend hours grinding and leveling up before you can progress, but Futa Concoction struck a good balance between gameplay and story progression. It kept me interested without feeling like a chore.

Overall, I would highly recommend Futa Concoction to any fans of RPGM games and futa content. It's well-written, well-paced, and has a ton of content to explore. I give it 5 stars and I'm excited to see what the creators come up with next.(y)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

tomwanks12345

Easily the best futa game on the site. I've played a lot of them. So much content, really hot dialogue, great corruption. Would highly reccomend even if you aren't into anime. I barely know any of the characters and it was still hot as ever.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Throw1T

Best futa game out right now, props to the developer!

Good animations with fun gameplay, the developer really put a lot of care to avoid the boring parts of these types of games like grinding or backtracking.

Hoping for more futa x futa content in the future.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

PartyOn111

Really great game. Honestly the range of content, characters and some of the humor of the game makes it really good. The game is not grindy, something of a shock as its in RPGM and flows pretty well. Hope I see more of it in the comeing months
  11. 5.00 star(s)

You-San

Good pace, no grinding, lots of sexy scenes and easy to play with one hand ez 5 stars in my book.
    no Censoring, good animation, silly android 18, really like that belly bulg and cum_inflation scenes too, pls more of it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Blahbs

This game is great all-around. Some grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing egregious that takes away from the enjoyment. It's a corruption game where you play as a futa scientist/doctor who makes concoctions to assist her on her journey. The story is nothing mind-blowing, but I had fun. Plenty of scenes to keep you satisfied and absolutely 0 grind, which is a huge relief. Overall, I had a great experience.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BBrian

I don't really write reviews, but FC deserves 5 stars. I think it is made really well, I haven't encountered any bugs, and the I think the creator's English is better than think.
    The characters it parodies is great!

If you are a fan of futa you will enjoy this game. If you are a fan of sharing/double teaming this is top of the list!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Jimmystrokes008

You guys really should consider supporting them, top 5 koikatsu model game for sure. Seems like the creator is a nice person as well and understanding, considering they are still active here even with the leaks.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

WaterTyrant

I always look forward to when this updates easily one of my favorite games on here. It's pretty straightforward and the animation quality is very good. I find myself waiting for the public release more than the leaked version. Keep up the great work Faust (y)
  16. 4.00 star(s)

charz1060

Summary
    I was never really into futa protag games but I saw the animation quality and theme of this game and wanted to try it and it has made me a fan of futa protag games. The renders and animations are some of the best I've seen in this engine. The corruption and mind control is very well done. The story has really gone down since chapter 1, what started as a really promising harem game has really devolved into a corrupt em and leave em game.

Pros
    + Visuals are fantastic. Animations, character renders all very well done.
    + Corruption and mind control are very well done and really shine during the sex scenes transforming every girl into broken sex slaves but still holding onto some uniqueness.
    +
    Sex scene audio and dialogue is great the moaning, skin slapping and corrupted broken girl dialogue really adds to the domination aspect of these scenes.

Neutral
    ~
    RPGM works here and dev makes good use of sprites in between sex scene animations.
    ~ Cloning during group scenes, too many group scenes where the protag clones herself. I think the group scenes where it's just one dick are much better.

Cons
    - Mostly all group sex scenes are done with clones of the protag instead of multiple girls on one. My favorite scene is the spa scene with Robin and Nami from Chapter 1 and no other scene really captures that harem feel.
    - Corrupting girls completely and then never having more content for them sucks. Imo the best models and most scene potential are with Nami and Robin and after Chapter 1 there is no content for them and this is the same with every character. As of the start of chapter 3 scenes are being added with Chapter 1 girls but they're all sharing them with another big dick futa which is also lame.
    - The other futa character is becoming too much of a plot point I'm not interested in sharing harems with another futa girl that has her own harem too.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

Went into this game thinking it was going to be a joke (and while there's definitely humor in this game), but it exceeded my expecations. On of the best futa games out there where you slowly corrupt the village and then some. There's also a plot that's actually interesting and the quests are fine to deal with (sometimes tedious). Many scenes with characters you'll probably recognize. The gallery is done really well too and there's so much to do. Easily a 10+ hour game so far if you take your time with it and enjoy the game for what it has.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

thisuserisfake

The quality of the animations is top notch. Easily the biggest factor that made me love the game. The writing strikes a good balance being corny as fuck but not immersion breaking. I can't wait to see more from Faust in the future. I was disappointed I couldn't find anything else they've made, but if that means this is their first project god damn it's good.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Reijiel

Just great, everything i could ever want from a parody Game and it just keeps getting better. An ever growing roster of beautiful anime waifus from some of the greatest franchises, that you can (and will) fuck into submisson and addiction in a variety of ways one more creativ than the other.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Wasd1245

Great game and animations love it has tons of service for many fandoms. I’m excited to see what is the next fandom introduced it could be onepiece dc marvel imma be honest I don’t what your plan is for the game if it’s gonna be strictly anime only but if not It would be nice see other fandoms