RPGM - Futa Concoction [Ch.4 P1] [Faust Seiker]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Reijiel

Just great, everything i could ever want from a parody Game and it just keeps getting better. An ever growing roster of beautiful anime waifus from some of the greatest franchises, that you can (and will) fuck into submisson and addiction in a variety of ways one more creativ than the other.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Wasd1245

Great game and animations love it has tons of service for many fandoms. I’m excited to see what is the next fandom introduced it could be onepiece dc marvel imma be honest I don’t what your plan is for the game if it’s gonna be strictly anime only but if not It would be nice see other fandoms
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nickpros20

first thing the animation is fire but the flaw is the some of the characters for chapter 3 looks weird if possible i hope you can get better designs for them but aside from that it's a 10/10 game the character i like the most from chapter 3 is the thicc one that loves to challenge you knowing damn well she ain't gone win and i lowkey kinda jealous of the other futa girls cause bro she has misty bro MISTY damn bro lazuli should have arrived earlier could have snagged misty up for herself
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BoredToday

This was a pretty cool concept and it was fun going through the story so I ended up subbing to your patreon I want to see how far this can go and the progress you make as a developer. If I am to give any type of constructive criticism I would like it if you would add more night scenes with the older parts and I understand you want to keep the story going but it would be cool to have more scenes to look at during the night if at all possible if not that's still alright I am gonna continue to support either way.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Vitriks

As much as much as I like the whole idea, sex scenes look dirt cheap. I can see the author really cares about this game but but it looks outdated. Scenes are lacking view from different angles. You can pass this game unless you are really into futa corruption theme.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Uhhgeoduck

Honestly, one of the best games on this site, full stop. For anyone who likes the idea of corrupting and building out a harem full of the finest beauties of the animated world, this game is a must play. The writing quality is wonderful, and I just cannot recommend this game enough.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jmactribute

One of the best parody games I've ever played! Not much of a futa person it is just that good lol. Great character selection and always get super hype when I see a new update. Can't wait to play more and hope it keeps expanding.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

sethll7

Great game. Quick updates. More futa content for this site is always good. The art and story are all top notch. If anything I would want more development of the Girls we have rather than expanding to too many.
    But so far so good.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

B4STARD

5/5 for the cp1, futa with milf and transform her son into girl so that he will be fuckable for her. Just the type of MC I like. Dialogs are interesting and those ones in scenes attract my attention more than the scene itself. Still it's a pity that we dont get many new position for each character after we really got to their pants.
    AAAAND for the cp 2, Im not saying it's not good, it's just not for me the romantic drama with Hinata. Also the blackmail thing with Sakura is a little normal and I expected we can see something more exciting with our corrupting cum, to be exact, I just want to see the characters become more slutty, horny, addicted.
    One more thing, for the Tsunade part, can be more interesting if we can really get her but no just her body with Ino‘s soul inside.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

KingDJ

Great Parody game for all naruto, DBZ, One Piece, My Hero Academia and also futa fans.

Ticks all the boxes and the grind is minimal.

The story is also decent and keeps you engaged.

Animations are top notch.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

BlackedWarlord#9605

I didn't go into this with high hopes, solely because I have never been a fan of Koikatsu content.

This game pretty much blew me away. It used all of my favourite characters from some of my favourite series, with very sexy models.

The game was seriously well written. Futa protag is usually always a let down, but this was perfect!

Can't wait to see more!
  12. 3.00 star(s)

ScionOfGoldenFlame

I want to like this game. I really do. I mean, I do like it, I just wish I liked it more. Its got a lot going for it, and for what it is, I'd give it a 4/5. It does, however, possess a single glaring flaw that I must lower that to a 3/5, for purely personal reasons.

First off, the gameplay. Its fine. Completely unremarkable. Its not bad, of course. But its not really anything excellent either. No rpg battles, just a collection of small maps to go on scavenger hunts through for items to unlock scenes and the characters to use said items on. Its perfectly serviceable, maps are nicely sized, it just doesn't wow me.

The writing of the game is fine. Good, even. Nothing stellar, but again, completely serviceable. If it aint broke, don't fix it. As far as futanari and corruption go, both of which there are a great many things tagged as such and precious few of which are truly good. Especially at the same time. So while its not amazing, it doesn't have to be to beat out the mass of its competitors. So while, again, we aren't working with anything particularly stellar or original here, the writing is well done and hot, so its an absolute win if you ask me.

Besides the writing, the models that are actually being used and animated are excellent. Certainly the best thing the game has going for it, by far. Sex scenes are all animated, and they look better then the VAST majority of similar projects. Like, really, if this game does anything right, its this. I don't even prefer animations in my rpgm games, and am not fond of 3D models, but this one does it so far above its peers, Its worth pointing out.

But now, alas, my gripe. Its twofold, and it stems from the same issue. Why use existing characters? For one, it creates a serious sense of dissonance drawing from such disparate artstyles (particularly that of Akira Toriyama, who's character design I have always had a particular dislike of), and it just really bothers me. And on top of that, the setting is completely separate from any of the character's origins, and though their behavior vaguely resembles their source, there is absolutely no reason for them to just not be original characters. I could understand if you wanted them on the side as references to things that the author enjoyed (I think Nemona is a good implementation of this), but I feel that the game genuinely suffers from using existing characters over original ones.

I'm still going to keep a close eye on this project, I enjoy what I've seen so far. It just, to me, won't live up to its true potential without some changes, which I don't see ever being made.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

When i first saw this game, i had zero faith. Sure, the renders are hot, the premise is hot too, but i have been disappointed in Futa protagonist games more times than impressed. I am happy to report the game is actually good. The worst part of RPGM games is the game play, and this game is an exception. You get in there, pick up some plants, make em into potions, use em on girls, get a cut scene. Not to mention the creator actually seems to enjoy making the game, and the cut scenes aren't boring character swaps in the same position at different angles. Very well done, and i will watch out for updates from now on.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Cartablier

Chapter 1

I was so surprised by this game that I needed to put a review because it deserves that much.
    I came here expecting some classic Koikatsu Waifu game that would just be a quick fap but this has got me impressed.

- The animation quality is really good so far and I feel like you can see in the little details how the dev took his time to make it look good.
    I found a few ones a bit below the rest but I guess that's as he said, he got better at it with time.

- It's RPGM but it's not. There's no grind and no combat so you can actually enjoy this even if you don't like rpgm games. I thought some ingredients where a bit hard to find but since there's a lot of interactable stuff it's also fun to see what you can and what you cannot interact with.

- Sound effect is not so bad. Music on the other end is meh. That's classic for a RPGM game so I just muted it.

-And the cherry on top of everything : the pixel art
    I always thought pixel art in RPGM wouldn't be interesting since it's so small but seems like I was wrong, very wrong. This is honestly just so goodand it blends in really well with the rest. It got to the point where there is one particular scene I couldn't imagine without the pixel art because it seems like it was thought with pixel art in mind.

Overall a very very solid 5/5 even if there are still some flaws.

I strongly recommend giving this a try and I'm eager to see how this will evolve.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

notgeilerdude

While I don't like RPGM games, this one tones down all the annoying/grindy elements a lot. You just have to explore the world and everything that you need to collect is highlighted.
    For a first realease this has a good amount of content for futa on female lovers. Futa with huge dick corrupts females. A classic. The animations are not top tier, but good enough and as stated by the dev they will certainly improve over time. Some bulges and cumflation would be great ;)