VN - Ren'Py - Futa Dominium [v0.1] [AB Software]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hammmu

Is the game good? Yes. Do I recommend it? Yes.

If you're a fan of futas and sex happening without much preamble, chances are good that this is the game for you. We follow our FMC Luna who is just started her 1st day in college and we're introduced one-by-one to the futas that'll be occupying her mind.

The story is interesting - not in what it currently is as of version 0.1 but what it can be in the future because aside from Luna's journey, we are shown snippets of politics about futanaris. How will this affect Luna, we don't know yet. It could be just filler for all we know and that in of itself is interesting.

For the dialogue we all know that this is a story with an FMC, futas and a theme of corruption, you could make a bet that dialogue needs to be perfect to properly portray the slow descent of Luna into debauchery and pleasure-addled madness, and so far it is just a chef's kiss.

Next are the characters. Now there are some complaints of the other characters having faces that are weird or manly or just straight up ugly, and my stance on this is: the only thing that matters is that Luna looks beautiful. And she's hot as fuck.

Finally we have the visuals and for those with complaints on the body proportions of not just Luna but the other girls as being unrealistic, they are right - Western and Japanese media for the longest time have portrayed futas as having the most ridiculous bodies so this honestly shouldn't come off as a surprise. As for the sex scenes? They're really good and when they're combined with the already great dialogue you get some of the hottest and exciting scenes.

My only critique are the choices. Not the ones that are essentially you choosing to opt-in a character's path or what kind of path it'll be but the more uncommon one where it basically asks you on your viewpoint on how futanaris can affect society. My problem with these choices are that I wish it affected Luna's mental state more. This is just the first update so I'm willing to give the creators the benefit of the doubt and not knock off any star on my rating which means that yes, it'll still be a 5-star through and through.

My message to AB Software: Amazing stuff you've got going on here, can't wait for more! To expound on my critique, I wish that being agreeable or disagreeable with the futanari movement when asked would impact her perspective more even more so when she's getting fucked by them as a submissive or when she takes over as a domme. It's just a tiny nitpick which I think would make the game much more immersive hence making it an even better game. Aside from that, everything has really been good and I'm really excited for the next update.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

loikl

This is not bad, the fact that the theme is futa and the MC is a woman is excellent and something that should be more common.

Visually it is not the best, but it performs quite well despite the fact that the faces look strange at times.

The only thing that can be annoying at times is when a game focuses so much on a fetish that it forgets about the story to highlight said fetish every 2 seconds, and this game falls back on that at times, reminding the user that this is a futa game, where the futas dominate and ALL the men are useless, that added to the political context that the story traces becomes simply silly, for someone to empathize with a cause one must avoid saturating that someone with information, something that the dev forgets at times .

Otherwise, it is another highly recommended Female MC corruption.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

AlphaOmega47

Review of Version 0.0.5 first release.

Pro: Decent opening segment with some good characterization for the main character and pretty well written dialogue.

Serious Con: The character models are all over the shop, I get not wanting to make every character a super model but half of the characters look like Madame Tussauds wax models that have been partially melted. The best friend character Aida looks like she cut off someone else's face, shaved off it's eyebrows and is wearing it over her own face like a Michael Myers mask. There has to be a better middle ground for these designs.

Regardless the game is worth keeping an eye on because the writing and character personality is there and has a solid foundation but I seriously suggest having another go at these model designs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jackdanniels

A great promise, futanari is a common fetish but at the same time neglected, we need more games with this plot. I've played a few, but having a female protagonist is a huge bonus. Regarding the graphics, for me, it's great the way it is. I hope the dev follows strictly the lore of futanari, extremely libidinous beings with male and female genitals, They have aggressive personalities mixed with sweet personalities, are very protective toward their partners, and are extremely jealous... and in fact, some are sexual predators, while others know how to control their urges.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

scrabnal7

Pretty good start, i really like and i think have potencial :) Good Job dude.
    Maybe in the future we can choose to denegated some futas and being Agresive that have repercussions like some Black Mail or Rape escenes? Maybe too kinky LOL.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BNecro

I am here to say that you are off to a really good start you lovely madafaka :cool: that scene on the train was actually really fucking good.

Luna being put on a situation to either stand up for herself or not, followed by the fact that if you don't stand up for yourself then you get disrespected and used was such a hit! ; "that's what I thought" and the way Bobby cupped Luna's tits making her lose balance and disrespecting her like that was really fucking hot lol! I am here to say more of that please! MORE GROPERS MORE BOBBY! :ROFLMAO:
  7. 5.00 star(s)

radiells

Great futanari game with nice writing and world building, decent renders, good humor (I really laughed from jokes during news), and high density of erotic scenes. Scenes themself are also hot. Regarding models - bodies are great, but some faces are rather ugly (Aida and Bobby).

There is not a lot of content so far, but I'm super hyped about the game. My only concern is that development of good futanari games, apparently, is one of the most hazardous occupations on Earth, and author should really look for themself and their data.

AB Software, thanks for sharing!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

logeca

A well-written futanari game with nice world building, without the extreme femdom/sissification crap that plagues this genre. Yes, there's humiliation/domination in the game but it's not as excessive as in other games (at least at the moment). And most importantly: MC is female.

Writing is quite good, art is ok (not flawless though), characters are interesting. There are already some choices (we'll see how they affect the story later on). No visible stats/relationship points so far though.

I was afraid a bit of the political theme mentioned in the description of the game, but fortunately it's not some idiotic political agenda forced by the writer, but more like part of the mentioned world building, adds interesting background to the existence of futas in society.

Game is hard to rate since it's really early in development, so its very short at the moment. But what's there is extremely promising, so I wanted to encourage the developer/other players with my rating!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

FutaMommyLover69

Damn its still a bit short , but im loving the this game. The fetishes and animations are very good. Im hoping this is not gonna get abandoned because this game actually looks so promising. The main charachter is smoking hot and im glad you get to decide to make her a fuckdoll to huge futa mommies. Also im loving the background music and sound effects, its a refreshing change from the complete silent games.