• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Futa Family [v0.2.23] [Ani has Problems]

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Actually, wait a damn minute, I have another question: where the fuck are the other parents then? (Just gonna use the default names for characters from here)
Julia and Camilla aren't shown to have any partners, not another futa, and not one of the apparently-rare men or women either. So how did they have kids? Are they gonna bullshit their way to saying it was some kind of magic self-impregnation that doesn't end up with some weird fucked-up clone child? Were Yuri and Camilla (and Prea, who's presumably Yuri's younger sister that's just never properly introduced to the player) adopted?
Most NTR "my parent is fucking my lover" shit usually tries to play the angle of like, "oh mom died and dad's a horny old perv" or "dad isn't horny or doesn't fuck the mom the way she likes so she's desperately horny," but that's just not here at all.
So even by the usual logistics of cheating/cuckoldry/NTR this set-up makes even less sense.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Actually, wait a damn minute, I have another question: where the fuck are the other parents then? (Just gonna use the default names for characters from here)
Julia and Camilla aren't shown to have any partners, not another futa, and not one of the apparently-rare men or women either. So how did they have kids? Are they gonna bullshit their way to saying it was some kind of magic self-impregnation that doesn't end up with some weird fucked-up clone child? Were Yuri and Camilla (and Prea, who's presumably Yuri's younger sister that's just never properly introduced to the player) adopted?
Most NTR "my parent is fucking my lover" shit usually tries to play the angle of like, "oh mom died and dad's a horny old perv" or "dad isn't horny or doesn't fuck the mom the way she likes so she's desperately horny," but that's just not here at all.
So even by the usual logistics of cheating/cuckoldry/NTR this set-up makes even less sense.
You forgot blackmail. That usually leads to new cock dependance, for some reason. Usually because the blackmailer has a huge cock or is 'more alpha' than the current husband and/or boyfriend and they just want to be forced. Usually after a single session, lol.
I'd personally call this 'emotional blackmail' with how the mc's mother coerced him claiming she was in pain. But the one thing that detracts from that is the scene where she doesn't know they're peaking and outright says she's close to losing control. Still coercion, but seemingly not a lie.

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I actually agree that it's bad but they do kind of imply with the wording in game that this is only a problem now because the gf is a full woman. Like their libido is controllable and they can be satisfied with other futa's or pegging a dude as long as there isn't a real (of age) pussy around but now that there is it's no longer satisfying. I'd also 100% not be surprised about a (btw you're actually brother and sister because Your moms are actually each other's dads) since there's some implied incest planned anyway.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I actually agree that it's bad but they do kind of imply with the wording in game that this is only a problem now because the gf is a full woman. Like their libido is controllable and they can be satisfied with other futa's or pegging a dude as long as there isn't a real (of age) pussy around but now that there is it's no longer satisfying. I'd also 100% not be surprised about a (btw you're actually brother and sister because Your moms are actually each other's dads) since there's some implied incest planned anyway.
The incest planned is most likely the line in the synopsis that the gf's mother want to fuck her as well.
their mothers are both futanari who want to spew their goo up the girlfriend

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Would be better if MC was either the girls mom or the boy's mom ( or both ).
So the player wouldn't get NTR'ed.
Edit: the dev likes to make heavy content so it wouldn't be a go LMAO.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
This game was amazing so far, will keep an eye out for next update, just wished you could let the mother down and not let your girlfriend be with the mum, but that route leads to mum taking the girlfriend slowly behind the MC:s back. So two routes, one for letting her and other for the mother putting the girlfriend in wierd situations behind the MCs back.
I Agree With This Idea too.
Two Routes, One For NTR or Netorare AND Other One For Cuckold or Netorase.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Also This Game Look Amazing. Futanari - Incest - NTR - Cuckold. All of Them In This One Game. That's My Favorite.
I Know That The Story Has Some Flaws, But It Doesn't Matter For Me.
I'm Looking Forward To New Update of This Game. Keep It Up.

Dec 8, 2018
I think if the game wasn't for RPG Maker I would like it more. In general, I don't like them and in a game that, apparently, is not going to have combat or anything like that I find it impractical.

The story, well, it's that of a normal hentai that works. If the scenes are good it can have a lot of potential.

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Much better than I thought it would be, it should get properly tagged though, so that people that enjoy this type of content can find this game. The most obvious tag missing is ntr.

Ashenbones

Jun 13, 2017
I can appreciate the concept and it's not awfully done, but there should really be some basic spell checking done on the text.

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
Really looking forward to this game. Unlike some other people, I like the rpg maker foundation.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Here dev subscribestar:

Patreon is blocked or he/she hasn't started it yet. Dev show their work mostly on discord( - link from twitter, actually not sure about it) or twitter( ).
latest tweet:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: shotakou

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Dev wrote something about watching scene(not sure about listening) changes some variables and moves "plot" forward. He did only one watching/listening scene for this update so that's probably the limit as for now. There some girlfriend masturbation scene in game file folder(www/movie i think) but hadn't got the luck to enable the event(might not be coded tho). There bunch of pics for mother and gf's mother(clothes/no clothes/hardon). We might get bestiality later(with horse most probably given the dialog, but there dog so dunno)-don't slap the tag atm tho, game is still bare bones; it has like 10 images top(and that from 2 scenes).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hopefully there won't be million non in game(yet) tags after someone reads the spoiler.

KurtisK2007

Apr 2, 2022
thanks, waiting futa on male update :3
You and me both! I saw the male protag and futa and was like jackpot.. until "i had a weird feeling in my stomach mommy wants to fuck my gf"

and by no means am i putting this game down, i cant wait to see where this goes.. was just alittle disappointed. im sure with time that'll change in my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 12 Votes