RPGM Futa Fantasy - Futa NTR (Futa, Anal, NTR, Futa On Female)

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
The theme is futa ntr in which the futa is doing the cucking/stealing girls from the mc. There is no futa on male or male on futa since we already have a lot of those. So, I will only heavily focus on Futa NTR since there aren't a lot of that theme out there. Only game I know that have futa ntr is building our futature, futa family and dickgirl dorm.

Here is the link to the game.

I also recently made my patreon:

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, I will only heavily focus on Futa NTR since there aren't a lot of that theme out there. Only game I know that have futa ntr is building our futature, futa family and dickgirl dorm.
And my current game too, there is also a few others like Keymaster, Summer Sweepers, Secrets of The Bastion, Lifeplay, SIMS4 (Modded), The Futa Experiment. I'm glad it's becoming it's own niche and getting bigger with more creators doing it.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
And my current game too, there is also a few others like Keymaster, Summer Sweepers, Secrets of The Bastion, Lifeplay, SIMS4 (Modded), The Futa Experiment. I'm glad it's becoming it's own niche and getting bigger with more creators doing it.
Yeah, noticed the futa grandma. Been too busy doing this game to be honest, hahaha. Kinda want to try my own take on using rpgmaker and try to make like Rune's pharmacy or dieselmine kind of game. Sadly, my drawing is ugly. Tried it then I kinda don't even liked my own drawing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, noticed the futa grandma. Been too busy doing this game to be honest, hahaha. Kinda want to try my own take on using rpgmaker and try to make like Rune's pharmacy or dieselmine kind of game. Sadly, my drawing is ugly. Tried it then I kinda don't even liked my own drawing.
You're using Koikatu? It's fine to do that if you can't draw, I think it's good because it means people can overcome their drawing issues and carry on creating something rather than giving up. Speaking of giving up, please don't. Keep going, keep producing and keep yourself motivated. Good Luck.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
You're using Koikatu? It's fine to do that if you can't draw, I think it's good because it means people can overcome their drawing issues and carry on creating something rather than giving up. Speaking of giving up, please don't. Keep going, keep producing and keep yourself motivated. Good Luck.
Yeah, I tried honey select 2, but the aesthetics is not hitting well with rpgm. It feels off. Not planning to give up to be honest. I bought a lot of assets and even went to dlsite to buy some audios. There might be some up and down here and there. I even started my own patreon, hahaha. Not even sure how to promote the game and getting some financial support at the moment. I kinda try to focus making my game feels... fun to play and have some good sussy scenes.

Also, thanks for the word of encouragement!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, I tried honey select 2, but the aesthetics is not hitting well with rpgm. It feels off. Not planning to give up to be honest. I bought a lot of assets and even went to dlsite to buy some audios. There might be some up and down here and there. I even started my own patreon, hahaha. Not even sure how to promote the game and getting some financial support at the moment. I kinda try to focus making my game feels... fun to play and have some good sussy scenes.

Also, thanks for the word of encouragement!
I like it so far, the fusion of the two, the fact you can make a deal and make it consensual. I'll play the rest when I get back I'm at the part where I have to defeat a bandit camp.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I like it so far, the fusion of the two, the fact you can make a deal and make it consensual. I'll play the rest when I get back I'm at the part where I have to defeat a bandit camp.
Thanks for playing the game! It is kinda feel good when people try out the game. Hahaha. Also, I kinda try to fix some of the game, I got a nice people mention that it was too tedious kept going back and forth during goblin, slimes and then the obelisk. At the moment, I give the player a choice to skip and travel straight to Yuki after done so. Kinda not sure, it feels kind of lazy but it is the solution I can think of right now.

Reactions: Entropylol

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I give the player a choice to skip and travel straight to Yuki after done so. Kinda not sure, it feels kind of lazy but it is the solution I can think of right now.
Give the player some tp options with check points. So the player can teleport to places they have been before.

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Give the player some tp options with check points. So the player can teleport to places they have been before.
Hmm... There is already teleport function. But that will be kinda later when the stage to go for gold level adventurer though. Let me try to fix the flow of giving the teleport scroll at the start.

Reactions: Entropylol

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So if you don't speak to Sayako about what she's doing, how do you get her to do stuff in the camp and elsewhere? I have a save where I did speak to her and I can select but what if you don't give her permission does she do stuff herself?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So if you don't speak to Sayako about what she's doing, how do you get her to do stuff in the camp and elsewhere? I have a save where I did speak to her and I can select but what if you don't give her permission does she do stuff herself?
Ah yes, I am thinking about that at the moment. I was planning that she will randomly have sex with the girls in the party when the player goes to sleep. I was thinking to do the event from japanese ntr game like summer shattering where there is a heart mark and you can peek at the event happening based on the Sayoko lust and some of the girls lust. If you made a deal, she will continue to have sex if you get caught.

There will be some places aside camp that the ntr is happening.

If you don't, she will kinda get mad at you and increased corruption of the girls and herself. The corruption I was thinking to make that if the corruption is high enough, they gotten more bold to do stuff behind the mc back and they got even more distant from the mc. Like they getting don't even care about MC lifetime goals and stuff. They just got addicted to Sayoko and only care about Sayoko.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ah yes, I am thinking about that at the moment. I was planning that she will randomly have sex with the girls in the party when the player goes to sleep. I was thinking to do the event from japanese ntr game like summer shattering where there is a heart mark and you can peek at the event happening based on the Sayoko lust and some of the girls lust. If you made a deal, she will continue to have sex if you get caught.

There will be some places aside camp that the ntr is happening.

If you don't, she will kinda get mad at you and increased corruption of the girls and herself. The corruption I was thinking to make that if the corruption is high enough, they gotten more bold to do stuff behind the mc back and they got even more distant from the mc. Like they getting don't even care about MC lifetime goals and stuff. They just got addicted to Sayoko and only care about Sayoko.
Sounds good. Will the MC get any at any point? Either from the girls or the futa?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Sounds good. Will the MC get any at any point? Either from the girls or the futa?
Yeah, I put a lot of thought into this. Trying to make sense on certain things.

I did plan the MC will get some. Most probably Kana or Alice since those 2 are his interests. So, I am trying to make the race against time or something before Kana or Alice fully fall to Sayoko.

I won't do any male on futa or futa on male to be honest. I... kinda not into it to be honest. Hahaha, I apologize. But I do plan on have MC can join the fun if he got caught not only by Sayoko, but the girls too.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Yeah, I put a lot of thought into this. Trying to make sense on certain things.

I did plan the MC will get some. Most probably Kana or Alice since those 2 are his interests. So, I am trying to make the race against time or something before Kana or Alice fully fall to Sayoko.

I won't do any male on futa or futa on male to be honest. I... kinda not into it to be honest. Hahaha, I apologize. But I do plan on have MC can join the fun if he got caught not only by Sayoko, but the girls too.
Fair enough, it's your game and you know what you want. I like everything so far. There is a bug where the first sex with Kana keeps replaying each time I enter the map, other than that there are some movie files I haven't been able to find in the game itself but they look good.

If the player goes the permission route will you still have the falling to Sayoko? Seems like that would be more the no permission route?

Deleted member 216492

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Fair enough, it's your game and you know what you want. I like everything so far. There is a bug where the first sex with Kana keeps replaying each time I enter the map, other than that there are some movie files I haven't been able to find in the game itself but they look good.

If the player goes the permission route will you still have the falling to Sayoko? Seems like that would be more the no permission route?
Ah yeah, I playtested it again and I should have fixed that bug where it kept replaying. Currently, I am trying to find any bug that I might have missed before trying to proudly present as a stable build I guess.

Yeah, I was thinking that if goes to permission route, at the very least the player are not fully cucked in the ending and he can get Kana or Alice at the very least. If not, I was thinking to do a cliche usual NTR game I think. I haven't thought about this a lot yet but that what I was planning so far.