itsskinnymems

Jan 1, 2021
Anyone got a full list of all the endings?
(might seem like a dumb ending, but I've been playing Cindy's route for 2 hours straight trying multiple combos of A choices and B choices and I can't seem to get her bad ending, if it exists)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Awesome, i got blackscreen bug... *sigh* at least i can take the cgs pic from the game file... still, that was unfortunate.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
the music in the sex scenes for some reason reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories from PSOne and I don't know why this gets me depressed.

Great game though.

UFO

Mar 5, 2019
Torrent: (Same as the version in the post).
*Please help me seeding :love:

Night

Nov 7, 2016
My global save with full gallery unlocked.

Extract global.sav into your save folder, overwrite existing global save.

For me it's Drive_Letter:\Users\Your_Name_Here\AppData\Local\FutaFix

Note: AppData is a hidden folder by default so you will need show hidden files checked.

piruzin

Jan 11, 2018
mmmmmmm......help me guys. it translate to:
It can't find the entry point of the procedure MFCreateDXGIDevicemanager on the library of dinamic bond MFPlat.DLL.
same here , I wonder if that's something that's happening exclusively for Windows 7 users, that's my case at least

Dorn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there no way to turn off the auto forwarding text? I've turned it to the lowest speed and it's still advancing very quickly. I can read it fine but it's simply annoying.
No way to scroll back is also extremely irritating as well. This is why everyone should use Ren'Py for simple 2d games. If they don't know what they're doing they shouldn't try to roll their own.

zharz

Jul 19, 2017
My global save with full gallery unlocked.

Extract global.sav into your save folder, overwrite existing global save.

For me it's Drive_Letter:\Users\Your_Name_Here\AppData\Local\FutaFix

Note: AppData is a hidden folder by default so you will need show hidden files checked.
Somehow doesn't work for me, when i applied the global.sav it pops up an error and nulls the save (the game starts in a clean state)

does it only work with a specific version of the game? or do i have to modify something to make the global.sav work?

Reactions: vt57 and singed33

lolpuma83

Oct 25, 2019
Somehow doesn't work for me, when i applied the global.sav it pops up an error and nulls the save (the game starts in a clean state)

does it only work with a specific version of the game? or do i have to modify something to make the global.sav work?
Same here

Reactions: singed33

xorxorrax

Modder
Apr 12, 2020
"I've ripped the images"
How?
File structure makes it obvious that it's a GameMaker Studio game. There is a ton of tools available to decode the packed data. I personally used a (lol) because it kept the correct file names and supported scripting so I could get all the images in a decent enough order to make a .

• Wow
Reactions: Lidner Halle

Night

Nov 7, 2016

Same here
It's for v12282020 the version posted here at the time of writing this. Also keep in mind if you use "New Game" it will erase all saves including the global.

Tested again with a clean install and it worked. (removed existing futafix save folder, started game to create new one and copied global.save)

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017
It's for v12282020 the version posted here at the time of writing this. Also keep in mind if you use "New Game" it will erase all saves including the global.

Tested again with a clean install and it worked. (removed existing futafix save folder, started game to create new one and copied global.save)
I tried here too and the error still pops up, can't access the gallery

Reactions: fromqb

Lidner Halle

Apr 5, 2018
File structure makes it obvious that it's a GameMaker Studio game. There is a ton of tools available to decode the packed data. I personally used a (lol) because it kept the correct file names and supported scripting so I could get all the images in a decent enough order to make a .
Ooo thx :giggle:

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes