VN - Others - Completed - Futa Fix Dick Dine and Dash [v12282020] [Cyberframe Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

roflroflrofl

I didn't expect such a high quality game. From the voice acting to amazing artwork - if you're into Futa x Futa - this is definitely for you. (It's also so rare we get a proper English voiced game.)
    The game also let's you pick the girl you wanna pursue after the prologue. So you don't have to guess around and can hit on the girl you want immediately
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

A futa protaganist based work,. which in and of itself is rare. The game is a visual novel based one and centres around 'routes'. You pick a girl and play her storyline, making choices which lead to various endings, like a good ending or a neutral ending etc. Each girl is different and has a variety of kinks, so you have a casual sex girl, a girl that dominates you, a girl that has a cock like you, a girl who just wants to have sex parties, a camgirl and my favourite: A girl that likes the rough dominant animalistic sex and really brings the shy protaganist out of her shell!

Graphics: Very well done drawings almost indistinguishable from top studio anime/hentai producers, some of the scenes are animated as well and the same quality is apparent!

Story: It's okay, shy, embarrassed protaganist with a girl cock hangs with various girls who do things to her to get her to be more confident, moral wise I suppose that's nice. Let's face it, most (not all) are not in it for the story. It does take a WTF turn at the end though and I hope that doesn't destroy the narrative, I get that as a dev you sometimes are very imaginative and there is so much you can add but one thing I've learned is not to go too far with it, sometimes it can get ridiculous! It's fine that she one day woke up with a dick but the end finale might put a few people off.

Voice: There is voice within the game, that said it sounds to me like the same voice actor, so whilst it's nice that you don't have to read it, it doesn't really distinguish the characters that much.

Branching Paths: I haven't really noticed a great effect with choices within the routes, it basically boils down to things like "Yes I will do this sexy thing" and "No" which cuts off. Better would be more choice with differences in either the actual scene and animation used OR as some do: a change in dialogue

I haven't noticed a completed tag yet [1.0] so I assume there is more to add, indeed there are a few scenes that can be animated and Kate's storyline (best one in my opinion) needs a bit more done. It also features an adjustable self read function so that you can set the speed the pages turn themselves, or as others might call it, a well needed 'One Handed Mode'.

Overall a top tier game that needs only a little more polish in terms of length and scenes and it can become a brilliant well replayed game.