RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For whatever reason Steam thought it was a good idea to put this on the front page of my store. I dont even own a single ero game on Steam nor look at any, so I can only assume this is going up for anyone who has adult content on as a "best seller." Never thought Epic games would look so good :LUL:

• Angry
Reactions: funek0

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
For some reason, I managed to get the available characters done except for Rachael. I kept getting neutral endings and I didn't even know what I was doing wrong.
The Steam forum says it's bugged. There is a dev post with a temporary solution.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Unless you buy the game and patch it, you're kind of stuck waiting for someone to upload the patched version.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
OP is updated

We recommend users to remove their save data by going into AppDataLocalFutaFix and deleting the files there, after downloading a new version of the game, Trying to load saves from a previous version may cause unwanted crashes.

i hope this will fix, a lot of the problems you were having

Last edited:
Reactions: Milkman Dan

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Wow it would be super cool if one of the ladies becomes dominant and puts a chastity device on the main character!

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Everytime someone uploads a gem like this I start wondering again why there aren't more games like this. Quality artwork and animations, nice "story", no censoring, and (most importantly in a futa game) at least halfway realistic body proportions, and not the oversized horse schlong, H cup and cow ass futas (or females) you often get in such games.
funny you say gem, cause their first game my breast friend sally was a massive failure. looks like they learnt from their mistakes

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Not gonna lie, I laughed a little too hard at how Kate's sex scene first started. Like no choices whatsoever, just fuck her right in the pussy.

Caiin

Jan 20, 2019
I just tested the current build on nopy and it works for me. The game file did try to communicate out to the internet according to my firewall but it still worked despite me blocking that.

Reactions: BaasB

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone got a save? I accidently clicked on new game after finishing a few routes and my last save got deleted lol.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes